Texas Hunting Forum

Anybody interested in a red deer hind hunt?

Posted By: shadams

Anybody interested in a red deer hind hunt? - 10/17/19 05:43 PM

Got several Red Deer Hinds that are up for a hunt. $500 No Frills come out shoot it dress it loaded up go Only avail on weekends until I win the lottery then whenever
. Ranch is in Medina Texas about 45 minutes Northwest of San Antonio. Had a nice long thread with previous hunts here but I can't find it so, if anybody's interested shoot me a private message or respond here. Cell is 210-823-1295 if anyone wants to talk, thanks

[Linked Image]

Pic is from last summer, don't have current ones on phone.

Shaun Adams
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Anybody interested in a red deer hind hunt? - 10/18/19 01:41 PM

Tempting, that's a fantastic price. Just too far to make it doable with what I have going on right now.

Re: Anybody interested in a red deer hind hunt? - 10/18/19 03:23 PM

Thanks for looking. Will have some stags up prob next year.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Anybody interested in a red deer hind hunt? - 10/19/19 07:48 AM

I may be interested, looking for something different for my youngest Son & I. Will you still be offering in December?

Re: Anybody interested in a red deer hind hunt? - 10/19/19 01:25 PM

Sure. Prob do 4 total. None confirmed yet but a few planning.

Re: Anybody interested in a red deer hind hunt? - 10/20/19 11:22 PM

Hunts sold thanks. I'll post up when more avail.
Posted By: activescrape

Re: Anybody interested in a red deer hind hunt? - 10/29/19 01:53 AM

Went on this hunt Saturday. Nice country close to Medina. We did an impromptu spot and stalk and saw them before they saw us but they figured it out and that was that. They are very wild.Got in a blind and for the first couple of hours saw 3 young stags and a whitetail buck. Then they started coming out, including a nice looking stag, and I had the wind so I took my time and a big girl walked out.Going to be some good eating. Fun hunt, thanks Shawn. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Westexan

Re: Anybody interested in a red deer hind hunt? - 10/30/19 02:45 PM

PM Sent

Re: Anybody interested in a red deer hind hunt? - 10/30/19 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by activescrape
Went on this hunt Saturday. Nice country close to Medina. We did an impromptu spot and stalk and saw them before they saw us but they figured it out and that was that. They are very wild.Got in a blind and for the first couple of hours saw 3 young stags and a whitetail buck. Then they started coming out, including a nice looking stag, and I had the wind so I took my time and a big girl walked out.Going to be some good eating. Fun hunt, thanks Shawn.

Yes sir you are welcome!

I appreciate the other inquirys, at this time all of the hunts are pending, if anything comes up ill answer pms in the order I got them to be fair. Thanks guys!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum