Texas Hunting Forum

Ibex Hunts for July-early August

Posted By: JABHunting

Ibex Hunts for July-early August - 07/17/19 10:42 PM

I have a few Ibex that I want to offer to cut down on the number of bigger rams. The photos are just some, there are BIGGER ones that you can take but these are the ones that posed for the photo op. Hybrid Ibex your choice $2700 and Pure Nubian $3200. If you are completing an SCI category or a collector I will do one of each on the same hunt for a discount. This includes lodging for however long it takes to get it done, spot and stalk/safari style hunting (with one of the owners, not just a "guide"), free trophy bass fishing catch and release at your leisure, rifle range or bow range use. We can skin and cape your trophy, transport to local taxidermist of your choice if you want and get meat into your cooler if you're going to eat it. My place is in Hondo, Texas. Again these are representative Ibex on the ranch, yours may be BIGGER..... PM for info please and I will call you.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: don k

Re: Ibex Hunts for July-early August - 07/17/19 11:00 PM

Do you have any pictures of your "pure Nubian" for $3200

Re: Ibex Hunts for July-early August - 07/18/19 12:17 AM

The last picture is him
Posted By: don k

Re: Ibex Hunts for July-early August - 07/18/19 11:17 PM

I wish you had a better picture of the Nubian Ibex where we could see his horns. That is a very good price if he is pure.
Posted By: breadman

Re: Ibex Hunts for July-early August - 07/19/19 02:01 AM

good looking critters there
Posted By: mrhunter101

Re: Ibex Hunts for July-early August - 07/20/19 12:32 AM

Send me an email and I’ll get you a better picture. They are mine

Re: Ibex Hunts for July-early August - 07/20/19 01:33 PM

I don’t know why others are inserting themself in this post. Like it says, hunt with owner, pay owner. That’s the price unless you are a long established client and we work out an agreement. The post clearly says we can work a discount if you’re shooting mote than one animal. PM with your # and I’ll call you.
Posted By: breadman

Re: Ibex Hunts for July-early August - 07/21/19 12:00 AM

popcorn
Posted By: Joevan3

Re: Ibex Hunts for July-early August - 07/21/19 02:08 AM

The other person inserting themself in this post (mrhunter101) is the owner of these animals and owner of Action Outdoor Adventures (Richard). Seems like he has legit reasoning to put input in on this post.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum