Texas Hunting Forum

Colorado Archery Pronghorn Hunts OTC Tags!!

Posted By: Co-walkabout

Colorado Archery Pronghorn Hunts OTC Tags!! - 06/28/19 09:02 PM

Colorado Archery Private Land Antelope Hunts!!!
Pronghorn (bucks only) Aug. 15–31 OTC Tags

$2,000 per hunter
4 nights and 3 days of hunting Semi-Guided with breakfast and drinks.

5 archery antelope hunts available for this season! Rancher only allows 6 archers a year and I am taking the 6th spot. I have done this hunt the last few years and it is truly an amazing property for antelope. The property is 64,000 acres located outside the Walsenburg Colorado area. The elevation is 6800 feet. The terrain is a combination of rolling cedar ridges, canyons, and river bottoms which provides physically easier hunts than mountainous areas. The 12,000 square foot lodge is very comfortable and has private bedrooms. After the hunt, come kick back in the 2000 square foot lounge equipped with a stocked bar, fireplace, big screen TV, darts, pool table, and ping pong. This is an enjoyable area for the hunters and guides to talk about the days events. Hunts are semi-guided where your guide knows the ranch extremely well and can take you to your blind or take you around the property looking for some spot and stalk opportunities. Some blinds will be in place over water but you are welcome to bring your own and setup. Any predators or varmints seen can be harvested also. You will be paying directly to the ranch owner and not an outfitter or consultant. If you live within driving distance the rancher is also willing to drive and show you the property before your hunt and possibly allow other scouting days that would require you to secure your own lodging. I missed a great goat last year at 51 yards but my buddy took a non-typical freaky goat on a spot and stalk. I saw numerous shooter bucks daily while trying to spot and stalk and had a blast. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys on the ranch this year. Message me on here and I can give you my cell phone and the ranch owners cell phone as well. Happy Hunting. Jerrod

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum