Texas Hunting Forum

Huge Mouflon & Impala

Posted By: huntnguide83

Huge Mouflon & Impala - 06/10/19 04:21 PM

We had another great hunt at Texas Elite Outfitters this past weekend on one of our hill country ranches. Our lucky hunter took down 3 great trophies which included a 37” Mouflon, Impala, and Addax. If you’re looking for a world class exotic give us a shout!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Red Pill

Re: Huge Mouflon & Impala - 06/10/19 10:10 PM

I've heard it said that Impala would be the best trophy in the world if they weren't so common (in Africa). Nice animals.
Posted By: huntnguide83

Re: Huge Mouflon & Impala - 06/10/19 11:10 PM

This gentleman went to Africa a few times and actually never got one. A big impala had been on just bucket list for 10 years. We’re thankful we finally got to check that one off the list for him along with 2 others.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Huge Mouflon & Impala - 06/10/19 11:14 PM

Beautiful animals all. up
Posted By: Black02z28

Re: Huge Mouflon & Impala - 06/11/19 12:31 PM

Great animals! I’m suprised there aren’t more Impala in Texas
Posted By: Red Pill

Re: Huge Mouflon & Impala - 06/12/19 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by huntnguide83
This gentleman went to Africa a few times and actually never got one. A big impala had been on just bucket list for 10 years. We’re thankful we finally got to check that one off the list for him along with 2 others.

That's surprising to me. They were all over us when I went to South Africa. Every hunt is different, though. Glad he got to connect here.
Posted By: Sevens

Re: Huge Mouflon & Impala - 06/13/19 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by Red Pill
Originally Posted by huntnguide83

That's surprising to me. They were all over us when I went to South Africa. Every hunt is different, though. Glad he got to connect here.

I literally saw hundreds last year in Zimbabwe, none quite that big though. They are a great trophy and some of the best eating animal. Was my favorite over eland, kudu, elephant and whatever else they fed me.
Posted By: Drahthaar

Re: Huge Mouflon & Impala - 06/14/19 01:16 AM

Beautiful Trophies. Forrest
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum