Texas Hunting Forum

Posted By: JABHunting

New Member - 03/09/19 12:42 AM

Hello all:

I'm a retired PH and owner of an adventure travel company. I've been in this business for over 30-years. I do not guide much anymore and I only book a few hunts here and there. Nearly 100% of my clients are booked at the SCI Show by my sister company. Occasionally I have access to some good deals, so I was encouraged to sign up here. The instantaneous advertisement and audience are complimentary to what offerings I may have as they come up. I am not going to compete with anyone and I don't have a hunt booked every day. Now I only do select hunts that I put together based on need or opportunity. Thanks for the platform and I hope I can be helpful to someone in getting what they want in a hunt.

Thanks,

JW
Posted By: TKandMike

Re: New Member - 03/10/19 10:11 PM

Do you have anything now?

Re: New Member - 03/13/19 07:10 PM

I have access to just about anything and you wont find better quality for a lower price.
Posted By: bghunter3

Re: New Member - 03/14/19 12:14 AM

Do you have a web site with list of species and prices etc

Re: New Member - 03/14/19 01:41 PM

Our website is jabsporting.com

There are no prices on the website. I'm retired and only maintain our hunting and fishing adventure business to help our partners and clients. When a partner has a goal they need to meet they extend the offer to me for my clients. When a client wants something specific they reach out to me and I make it happen. I do have several mixed group hunts every year that I personally attend to. The May Meat Hunt, July Hot Shot Hunt, the South African Experience in April or May, Wanta Whitetail in November among others. If you want something specifically I will get you a price.

Right now I have axis, kudu, rams, goats, hogs, elk, pere david, red sheep, mouflon, ibex, watusi, water buffalo, bison, sika deer, fallow deer, aoudad.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum