Texas Hunting Forum

Ram Hunt

Posted By: Jon P

Ram Hunt - 03/03/19 04:21 PM

I am wondering if you guys could tell me the best place to go for a Ram Hunt that is easy on the budget. I have a group of friends that want to go but not all of us can afford the $750 ram. We are looking for a weekend with lodging and good shot opportunity on 1/2 to 3/4 curl rams. I have seen a lot of options but wanted to know the places to stay away from. All the guys have hunted deer but none of us have ever gone after any exotics. Thanks for the help and info.
Posted By: BBRANDL

Re: Ram Hunt - 03/03/19 06:29 PM

Jon, I have some great ram hunting outside of Fredricksburg. Can also pair it with daytime or thermal hog hunting To really make it a fun weekend. We do not have lodging but we put t our clients up in town which is only 15 mins away. If you’d like more info please call or text me at 979-541-3214
Posted By: SJdport57

Re: Ram Hunt - 03/06/19 06:04 PM

Go check out Trey Kuenstler’s Facebook page, Kuenstler Rams and Exotics. I’ve hunted with him four times, all of them rams. I’m a college student and was able to take trophy animals on a limited budget. He has a beautiful ranch with clean, comfortable lodging. His rams start at $500 and the lodging is included for group weekend hunts. He also does weekday hunts during the summer.
Posted By: JABHunting

Re: Ram Hunt - 03/09/19 12:45 AM

Are you ready to hunt? I will be at my ranch Monday and Tuesday where I am hosting a mixed group. I have all kinds of rams for $500 2-day hunt with lodging. I do not use feeders. You will have to actually hunt on foot. I have too many rams for this time of year so I'm taking out several. I will not be hunting this ranch again until May.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum