Texas Hunting Forum

Great hunt this past weekend at Agua Vida Ranch!

Posted By: aguavidaranch

Great hunt this past weekend at Agua Vida Ranch! - 07/16/18 06:09 PM

Have 4 openings to finish out our summer Axis hunts the weekend of August 10th.
$2500 includes 1 Axis buck 30"+ lodging meals and 1v1 guide. Add a doe for just $250.

Posted By: HandgunHTR

Re: Great hunt this past weekend at Agua Vida Ranch! - 07/17/18 04:09 AM

My buck is the 4th picture. He measured 31" on the left side (the non-broken side).

I see Harrison hooked up with a monster!

There are some great Blackbuck running around the ranch too! I got a great looking one that wasn't that long (16.5") but he was a warrior. I also saw a couple that were 20"+ and one that was 18-19" long and super wide!

The crew at Agua Vida are top notch. Joe runs a great ranch and if you go, you will have a ton of laughs and see some great animals.

Re: Great hunt this past weekend at Agua Vida Ranch! - 07/17/18 01:56 PM

Missouri! glad you made it home safely! Dont short change the Axis or black buck! i thought it was a little over 31" on and it was 17 on the black buck?!
Posted By: HandgunHTR

Re: Great hunt this past weekend at Agua Vida Ranch! - 07/18/18 02:25 AM

Yes, they were both great animals and well worth the 15+ hour drive down.

If anyone is looking for a personal recommendation for Agua Vida Ranch, just PM me and I will be happy to talk to you.

I plan on going back!
Posted By: JCO

Re: Great hunt this past weekend at Agua Vida Ranch! - 08/05/18 02:21 AM

What an experience. From the gate to the lodge you see a ton of animals. Joe and Andrew make sure that this is the hunt of a lifetime. Hands on. Daylight to dark. Satisfaction guaranteed. I couldn’t be more pleased. These folks work hard to make sure your hunt is exciting and memorable. Great accommodations and tremendous sevice. I took a great Axis and Blackbuck. If you are looking for a ranch that treats you like a client then you may be disappointed. If you are looking for a ranch that treats you like a friend, then Agua Vida is the place to go. I will be back.

Re: Great hunt this past weekend at Agua Vida Ranch! - 08/07/18 06:17 PM

Look forward to having you back! We always want you guys to have the best possible time out there!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum