Texas Hunting Forum

Axis Meat & Trophy Hunt New Specials

Posted By: mulie_mike

Axis Meat & Trophy Hunt New Specials - 06/19/18 05:20 AM

Axis Hunts- Meat & Trophy Specials (Sonora/Rocksprings)
I have a couple hunts left for this summer I would like to book and have changed up the pricing/packages a bit.

High Fence Hunt- 1 Axis Buck of any size up to a 2 day hunt, 1x1 guided. You provide your lodging, meals, and beverages. Skinning & Quartering included. 1 Hunt available.
$1850 Total Cost

Free Range Hunt- 1 Axis buck of any size, up to a 2 day hunt, 1x1 guided, 2 nights lodging. You provide your food and beverages. Skinning and quartering included. 1 Hunt available.
$2350.

Does- We have several ranches with a bunch of does we need to harvest. I mean a bunch!
2 Day Hunt 2 Nights Lodging up to 5 Axis Does $1750 Total
Can be split with several hunters
or
$150 per day guide fee- can be split with up to 3 hunters and $350 per axis doe harvest fee. If you harvest 3 or more does per day the guide fee is waived! Hunt includes lodging.
or
$350 per day per hunter minimum of 2 hunters. Includes up to 1 Axis doe per hunter and 1 Nights lodging
or
Loma Alta Package- up to 6 Axis does total split with up to 3 hunters. 2 day hunt, 1 nights lodging. $1800 Total. * I only have one of these packages for this ranch*

I would like to do the buck hunts before end of July and the doe hunts before end of Augut. I wil edit the post as spots are booked.
Mike 915-328-0645

Re: Axis Meat & Trophy Hunt New Specials - 06/19/18 04:53 PM

High fence trophy hunt is booked.

Re: Axis Meat & Trophy Hunt New Specials - 06/19/18 09:18 PM

Free range hunt is booked.

Re: Axis Meat & Trophy Hunt New Specials - 07/03/18 04:41 AM

We still have lots of does available. Come on out
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum