Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for high end exotic hunt

Posted By: TimZ

Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 05:34 PM

A friend has some foreign clients coming into Houston in the next couple months and they are evidently interested in some "luxury" exotic hunting, so thought I would ask for recommendations here. Sounds like money is not an issue, but they will need fully guided, 3 star(at least) lodge, firearms rental, all food and drink supplied, and likely transportation in the field and from the nearest airport. I don't think the specific game available is as much an issue as an abundance of available species.
Not the type of hunt I would be doing or familiar with, so any suggestions would be appreciated. Proximity to Houston would be a plus.
Posted By: Erny

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 05:54 PM

I have not been.....but the 777 ranch comes to mind immediately based on your description luxury and cost no object.
Posted By: el_cazador713

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 06:01 PM

Contact CP Wade, he can get y'all taken care of!
Posted By: TimZ

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 07:48 PM

Thanks guys, keep them coming if you think of any others....
Posted By: glb1955

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 08:00 PM

CP Wade would be one you might want to contact. He is not too far from Houston. I believe he is huntinguide83 on this Forum. Hunted with him a couple of years ago and he has access to some nice animals.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 08:11 PM

Record Buck Ranch.

www.recordbuck.com/

Great exotics with meals/lodging second to none.
Posted By: el_cazador713

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: jvr_dejesus
Contact CP Wade, he can get y'all taken care of!

Huntinguide83 it is! Hands down will have trophy book animals and best ranches/lodging around.
Posted By: BBD84

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 09:03 PM

Myself and huntinguide83 own texas elite outfitters. We have several options and have 5 star lodging with the works. Feel free to pm me or him and we will get you more information.
Posted By: Eland Slayer

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 09:24 PM

I highly recommend checking out Star S Ranch near Mason, TX....

Here is their website: http://www.star-s-ranch.com/
Posted By: PBGSO

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 09:47 PM

PM Sent
Posted By: the lab

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 10:17 PM

I would contact Ryan Longer of Longer Outdoors. I have sadly never been able to make the statement "money is not an issue", but I have been fortune of hunting axis with Ryan and he went the extra mile from start to finish. He offered airport pick up (we drove from Washington State). I have spoke with him many time since our hunt and have become friends, he has offered firearm use/rental and I know with the number of ranches he hunts he would have access to anything your clients are looking for. He also handles meals/guiding/skinning ect. in his prices no hidden or extra fees. He even took us out for some predator calling at no charge. I know he offers everything from blinds to helicopter hunting so they could turn this into whatever type of an adventure they were after. Plus if they/you choose Ryan handles any taxidermy and trophy shipping that they might desire. He mounted my axis and had it on my wall in Wa in 4 months (hard to beat). Good luck wherever you all end up, but I think Longer Outdoors is a great option. I have put a link to his web page.

http://www.longersoutdoors.com/
Posted By: badtrd

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 11:42 PM

I just messaged Cp Wade, he will be on here shortly. He can get you taken care of in this as he has access to some very top end ranches and he won't disappoint you.
Posted By: huntnguide83

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/22/15 11:44 PM

Thanks for all the recommendations guys. TimZ I'll shoot you over some info this evening once I get in from the field sir.
Posted By: TB338

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/23/15 12:08 AM

Star S Ranch hands down is the best Texas Safari !
Posted By: texastrophyhunter63

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/23/15 05:06 AM

The Wendy Lou is one of the best ranches I have hunted with all of the trophy animals that would make anyone happy. Lodge is first class and a superb place to entertain guests!!!
Posted By: J4dguns

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/23/15 07:38 PM

G5 ranch and exotics or lucky 7 both great places
Posted By: Hornsby

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/24/15 01:46 AM

Morani river ranch is first class
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/24/15 04:22 PM

Laguna Vista
Posted By: huntnguide83

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/24/15 09:09 PM

Sent you a PM sir. One of our ranches is within 1.5 hours from Houston with a lodge that sleeps up to 30, and has just about any kind of exotic they'd want.
Posted By: six_anthonys

Re: Looking for high end exotic hunt - 12/28/15 01:32 AM

4 D guest ranch near Houston. Very high end.
http://www.4dgr.com/
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum