Texas Hunting Forum

Axis Hunt Solicitation

Posted By: FOsteology

Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/09/15 11:21 PM

Not exactly the best time of year I know, however, my daughter is looking for an Axis (32"+) and hog hunt. Prefer low-fence but will consider HF if property is large and has good terrain/cover.

South Central/Hill Country area. Prefer lodging, meals, and cold storage/walk-in cooler on property.

Dad will accompany, so prices quoted need to include non-hunting companion.

Shoot me a PM with what you have to offer.
Much obliged.
Posted By: NewJeep

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/10/15 01:44 AM

Guadalupe outfitters is the best for low fence axis
Posted By: G ranch

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/10/15 03:45 AM

Originally Posted By: NewJeep
Guadalupe outfitters is the best for low fence axis

X2
Posted By: C3 guide

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/10/15 06:12 AM

Thanks guys! I appreciate the compliments! I will send him a PM. Been off here a while but thank y'all for the compliment.

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/12/15 07:40 PM

Still looking.

Gentlemen, if you want to earn my business you need to PM details of what you have to offer. Asking me to call is a non-starter as I honestly don't have time during the work day to jaw with 10-12 guides/outfitters, let along try to keep it all straight in my head.

Much prefer to have everything in writing. Easy to refer back to and know who offered what and specifics.

Obliged.
Posted By: Classic Rocks

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/12/15 08:07 PM

Then don't call 10+...just call C3 / Guadalupe Outfitters and be done with it.
Posted By: PBGSO

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/12/15 08:14 PM

PM sent Don't overlook us on the free range axis we have the number 1 SCI free range and a bunch in the top 20 been doing this for a long time have tons of free range country including some very large ranches. Utopia, Junction, and stonewall areas. You can look back through our post and pics and see we shoot some exceptional axis and most are free range.
Posted By: chital_shikari

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/12/15 08:39 PM

mulie_mike has some good low and high fence bucks in Sonora. Hard hunt, but well worth it.

High fence or low fence, doesn't matter for these herds. (Mike's)
Posted By: C3 guide

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/13/15 04:45 AM

But one thing you have to understand is as a outfitter and rancher this is our SUPER busy time of year. So if we ask for phone call its not being rude. We're just letting you know that we work from 5:15 a.m. until midnight most days. And our only time of day we can talk is 12 pm until 2-3 pm. Because we are with hunters. And we don't want our hunters complaining that we are on the phone. I am not being rude but you have to understand that this is our "GO TIME"
I am not trying to be a butthead but please understand that 90% of Outfitters on here that are reputable will now be busy and will be under the radar per say for days at a time. We are not avoiding your business or new hunters we are just devoting our time to current clients.. And if you were a client at the present time you would want our undivided attention. Sorry if that sounded rude. It was not meant to be rude. Thanks guys
Posted By: NewJeep

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/13/15 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: C3 guide
But one thing you have to understand is as a outfitter and rancher this is our SUPER busy time of year. So if we ask for phone call its not being rude. We're just letting you know that we work from 5:15 a.m. until midnight most days. And our only time of day we can talk is 12 pm until 2-3 pm. Because we are with hunters. And we don't want our hunters complaining that we are on the phone. I am not being rude but you have to understand that this is our "GO TIME"
I am not trying to be a butthead but please understand that 90% of Outfitters on here that are reputable will now be busy and will be under the radar per say for days at a time. We are not avoiding your business or new hunters we are just devoting our time to current clients.. And if you were a client at the present time you would want our undivided attention. Sorry if that sounded rude. It was not meant to be rude. Thanks guys

Not rude at all. If I was with a guide and he spent his time on the phone I would just leave.
Posted By: nsmike

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/13/15 12:39 PM

Just to expand on what Cody (C3) wrote. The MLD season has started and many exotics are in the rut so it's prime time for outfitters. That's why Cody has Diane (281) 723-9989 she can take care of all the details.
Posted By: ETXHUNT

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/13/15 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: C3 guide

Not rude at all.

C3 guide is where it's at. Me and a buddy of mine booked Cody for our Axis doe hunt and left with our coolers full. Cody will not quit to put you on the game! Diane is a first class Gal and will keep you informed on everything going on up to the day you hunt and give you a call after your hunt to make sure everything went planned. First class outfitter and will use them again.
Posted By: Guadalupe Outfitters

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/14/15 02:36 AM

Thanks Mike & EXTHUNT (Tim) I sent a PM to FOsteology. Got it covered.
Diane

Re: Axis Hunt Solicitation - 10/18/15 08:52 PM

Much obliged to all that contacted me.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum