Texas Hunting Forum

less then a week til I get to return to the great state of Texas

Posted By: the lab

less then a week til I get to return to the great state of Texas - 12/09/14 01:37 AM

To say I am getting excited would be a huge understatement. Heading to Barckettville for a 4 day hunt with the great folks at Extreme Bowhunting. I had the chance to hunt with them last year and it was a great trip. We have 5 guys going with only 3 hunting. I am booked for whitetail and exotics and then one guy is booked for exotic and rams and another for whitetail. I have picked up a few things in the hopes of tipping the odds in my favor. We got 2 bags of Swamp Donkey and a bottle of Tinks blue label. I will hopefully have plenty of photos to share and will get a full review once we are back home.

Plus one of our buddies has a day hunt (rifle) booked with Ryan Longer. He is hoping for a good axis or aoudad. Should be a great trip all around
Posted By: cmc

Re: less then a week til I get to return to the great state of Texas - 12/09/14 07:46 PM

Good luck. I've heard good things about Extreme, don't forget the pics and report.
Posted By: Peepaw on Fork

Re: less then a week til I get to return to the great state of Texas - 12/09/14 09:29 PM

texas
Posted By: Double K Outfitters

Re: less then a week til I get to return to the great state of Texas - 12/11/14 01:14 AM

Good luck buddy.
Posted By: turkeykillet

Re: less then a week til I get to return to the great state of Texas - 12/11/14 05:29 AM

Im jealous. I've been there and know you guys will have a great hunt. I have to wait till February to return to Texas. I'm going to fallow you around and try Double K. To say I'm chomping at the bit is a under statement. Good luck cannot wait to see some pics.
Posted By: the lab

Re: less then a week til I get to return to the great state of Texas - 12/13/14 09:14 PM

Just a little more then 24 hours now! I do love spending time in Texas. Turkeykillet, I can not say enough good things about Double K and the outfit that Kelly runs over there in Kosse. I have already rebooked for next year and I assume I will make it an annual trip for as long as Kelly will have me. This next go around will be extra special as I am gonna be taking my wife and our grandson. I think I will let him try and take a nice ram and a hog or 2. This will be his 1st hunt and grandma's 1st vacation with him.
Posted By: Elkhunter49

Re: less then a week til I get to return to the great state of Texas - 12/13/14 09:52 PM

Good Luck on your hunt and take lots of photos. Baker. deer2
Posted By: cpr1979

Re: less then a week til I get to return to the great state of Texas - 12/13/14 10:23 PM

Good luck
Posted By: Chief Joe

Re: less then a week til I get to return to the great state of Texas - 12/14/14 12:14 AM

up Waiting for photos!
Posted By: turkeykillet

Re: less then a week til I get to return to the great state of Texas - 12/22/14 01:24 PM

Well?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum