Texas Hunting Forum

Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch

Posted By: Cavemanwildlife

Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/15/14 08:04 PM

We took a 40" Nubian this weekend and looks like we have another one in the 40" range. Also have some great Whitetails and a 360-380" Stag. Enjoy and let me know if any of you are interested in a hunt...lc

Posted By: Bowhunt Only

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/15/14 08:28 PM

How much are you asking for the big Nubian?

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/15/14 08:48 PM

Thanks Bowhunt Only...you can see all hunting prices at www.cavemanwildlife.com
Let me know if you have trouble finding something...also, the best way to get me is at cavemanlance@gmail.com as I won't get on here for several days at a time...thanks...lc
Posted By: LuckyHunter

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/15/14 08:53 PM

According to their website $600/inch = 40 x 600 = $24,000

Nubian Price website

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/15/14 09:03 PM

40" Nubian Sold...I may let another one go that won't be quite as big but a great one just the same...thanks so much THF.
Posted By: don k

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/15/14 10:16 PM

You have some really good looking Ibex Lance. 40 inch Nubian Ibex of that quality are hard to find. The deer aren't too shabby either.
Posted By: TB338

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/15/14 11:49 PM

Star S ranch are shooting 40-50 inch N Ibex for 12,500. They have 3 separate herds with multiple shooters in each. 10, 000 acres , it's a real hunt.
Posted By: AxisMaxis

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/16/14 01:14 AM

Some good looking ibex you've got there. aim
Posted By: Aaron-Ibex

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/16/14 01:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Stagman1
Star S ranch are shooting 40-50 inch N Ibex for 12,500. They have 3 separate herds with multiple shooters in each. 10, 000 acres , it's a real hunt.

Not sure why people do this. This man posts a hunt...if it's too high in your view, move on...don't post other ranch info and essentially throw it in this man's face. Manners man.
Posted By: Aaron-Ibex

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/16/14 01:45 AM

and I'd be shocked 40" Nubian are being shot for $12,500. a live 40" Nubian is going to bring far more than that. if there even are any 50" Nubians on any hunting ranches, the price of $12,500 would be impossible. A live 50" Nubian billy would bring so much money it would make your head spin.
Posted By: therancher

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/16/14 02:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Aaron-Ibex

Not sure why people do this. This man posts a hunt...if it's too high in your view, move on...don't post other ranch info and essentially throw it in this man's face. Manners man.

X2

Great looking animals BTW.

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/16/14 02:26 AM

Where were you when they passed out common sense and manners? 50" pure Nubian Ibex for $12500. What have you been smoking?
Posted By: okierifleman

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/16/14 02:53 AM

Probably from a guy who has never stepped foot on the Star S. They do have some big Nubians, but I can assure you, they aren't selling 40''ers, let alone 50's for $12,500. That would be almost as nuts as what you are saying.

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/16/14 03:29 AM

Thanks for the comments everyone...Will Scott at Star S is a great client of ours and he has a beautiful ranch that is second to none. I'll give Will a call tomorrow and visit with him.
Thanks again for all the comments...lc
Posted By: TB338

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/16/14 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Cavemanwildlife
Thanks for the comments everyone...Will Scott at Star S is a great client of ours and he has a beautiful ranch that is second to none. I'll give Will a call tomorrow and visit with him.
Thanks again for all the comments...lc

SORRY CAVEMAN didn't mean to step on yur toes.
I have hunted on the star s several times, and you are right it's a beautiful ranch. The Smith family are great folks.

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/16/14 09:58 PM

No worries at all...we're all on the same side...Hunting and American freedom!
Posted By: Rickey Hunt

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/17/14 02:27 AM

Those are some great looking ibex!!!
Posted By: ZMS

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/17/14 02:46 AM

Beautiful animals. How long does it take an Ibex to reach 40"?
Posted By: Kobus

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/17/14 01:07 PM

Great looking Nubians!

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/19/14 11:22 AM

Here's another one...couldn't resist knocking him down and measuring. He's the smallest of the 3.

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/19/14 11:23 AM

38.5"

Re: Big Nubian Ibex and Big Whitetails on the Ranch - 09/19/14 10:25 PM

That is a very good looking Nubian ibex Lance. You should be proud of the quality of game you are raising. Probably the main reason I have gotten 2 Nubian Ibex males from you. keep it up. Nubian Ibex like this are hard to come by.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum