Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for black bear hunting outfitter

Posted By: Aaron-Ibex

Looking for black bear hunting outfitter - 08/20/14 02:13 AM

I'm in north texas and looking for a reputable black bear outfitter able to accommodate 5 guys. willing to drive a good distance.
Posted By: KODIAK

Re: Looking for black bear hunting outfitter - 08/20/14 03:44 AM

Well you would need to fly....but if you are interested in a top notch vessel based hunt with halibut and rockfish fishing for a week...pm. It is a boat hunt DIY in Alaska.

Eric
or you can call me, 907-512-7566

Im 3 hours behind you so..no early morning calls...lol
Posted By: paintcows

Re: Looking for black bear hunting outfitter - 08/21/14 04:18 PM

Contact Darcy Tkach at the number below or his email. I had the pleasure of using him for a recent Black Bear hunt in Bathurst New Brunswick with one of his contacts. Had the most awesome time and was blessed with a really nice bear.

204-869-6863

http://www.wildgamepursuits.com
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: Looking for black bear hunting outfitter - 08/21/14 10:19 PM

Gila and apache outfitters reserve new mexico, he's got some big bear pics on his website I'm doing an elk hunt with them
Posted By: Hughiam

Re: Looking for black bear hunting outfitter - 08/26/14 12:48 AM

Originally Posted By: KODIAK
Well you would need to fly....but if you are interested in a top notch vessel based hunt with halibut and rockfish fishing for a week...pm. It is a boat hunt DIY in Alaska.

Eric
or you can call me, 907-512-7566

Im 3 hours behind you so..no early morning calls...lol

I live in Alaska as well, Ive hunted bears in the Midwest and Saskatchewan. Alaska beats all them hands down. Shot this Booner with my bow this spring, caught crab, shrimp, halibut etc.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum