Texas Hunting Forum

Nilgai Hunt in April

Posted By: John Humbert

Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/17/13 05:14 PM

Toying with the idea if doing a Nilgai hunt in April. This would be my first. Any ideas or suggestions on outfitters?
Posted By: BBD84

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/17/13 05:34 PM

Jorge has some good hunts and is a good guy and double shot outfitters look like they have a sweet set up with some mid day or next day bay fishing would be good. If you dont mind it being a HF but a real hunt with 5 star food and meals give JEB outfitters a shot, Brandon is the ranch manager for them and will work his arse off and make sure you have a great time and they had a giant when I was at the RMC this fall. Me personally prefer hunting them on the king in a high rack. Its a great hunt and Nilgia are great venison to say the least.
Posted By: AaronM58

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/17/13 06:41 PM

Thanks for the recommendation, Shaw. John, if you're interested in one of our nilgai hunts, just shoot me a PM.

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/17/13 07:28 PM

Anytime bud. John these guys are all personal friends of mine and will take good care of you and I guarantee personally that you will not leave RMC hungry or un-happy. Also this is by far one of the most beautifull ranches I have been on.
Posted By: John Humbert

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/17/13 10:04 PM

Thanks Jeremy.

Aaron, PM sent.
Posted By: LaComaRanch

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/18/13 06:07 AM

PM sent
Posted By: Armalite260

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/19/13 03:02 AM

Originally Posted By: BBD84
Anytime bud. John these guys are all personal friends of mine and will take good care of you and I guarantee personally that you will not leave RMC hungry or un-happy. Also this is by far one of the most beautifull ranches I have been on.

You got that right!! That place is amazing!!! I need to go and get my black buck!

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/19/13 03:45 AM

Bowtech, i hear you the man i need to come shoot at the long range deer target with if i remember correctly.
Posted By: AaronM58

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/19/13 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: BowTech82ndAB

You got that right!! That place is amazing!!! I need to go and get my black buck!

We're ready whenever you are!! rifle
Posted By: Armalite260

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/19/13 02:46 PM

Bowtech, i hear you the man i need to come shoot at the long range deer target with if i remember correctly.

LOL.. Yeah, that was a blast! I'll have to do that again the next time.. Come get a black buck with me..

Aaron, what size do you guys have? I remember seeing some real nice ones, but can't remember what Brandon said..
Posted By: Mike Honcho

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/19/13 02:49 PM

Thanks bro for the recommendation.

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 02/19/13 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By: BowTech82ndAB

LOL.. Yeah, that was a blast! I'll have to do that again the next time.. Come get a black buck with me..

Aaron, what size do you guys have? I remember seeing some real nice ones, but can't remember what Brandon said..
i just shot a 24" BB and have a 18" on the wall but this fall im looking for a wildabeast or gemsbock maybe.
Posted By: AllAboutExotics

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 03/12/13 10:31 PM

John, if you're still contemplating...we're putting together a group for a Nilgai Cast & Blast w/ Adam (Double Shot Outfitters) April 19-21st in Port Mansfield...

He's hooking us up w/ a great rate & we have a few open spots if you care to join in the fun!

Just a few friends and fans of AAE hunting & fishing in South Texas. We're calling it a "Nilgai-gunna-dai" weekend! smile If you (or anyone else) wants more info, PM me or check out the AAE FB page >> facebook/AAEonFB for details!
Posted By: nilgaihunter

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 03/13/13 01:27 AM

Hi John

i have some big bulls to shoot 1800.00 plus guide 250.00

20 minutes outside of edinburg, tx

pm me

john 956-832-9063
Posted By: nilgaihunter

Re: Nilgai Hunt in April - 03/13/13 01:28 AM

Hi John

i have some big bulls to shoot 1800.00 plus guide 250.00

20 minutes outside of edinburg, tx