Texas Hunting Forum

For you guys still looking for a good price on turkey hunts.

Posted By: Strut

For you guys still looking for a good price on turkey hunts. - 02/25/13 02:58 PM

I will probably not be popular with some guys for posting this! Check out a local NWTF banquet and see if they are offering any turkey hunts on their auctions. I attended the Beard Busters banquet south of Mt Vernon Saturday night and got in on a turkey hunt in Brady with another guy for a real good price!Includes hunt for two Rios, place to stay and meals! Help out the turkeys and yourself and buy other stuff there.I attend for the Kharma every year!
Posted By: Tjack28

Re: For you guys still looking for a good price on turkey hunts. - 02/25/13 05:16 PM

Guy bought one at ours back in August for $200. Included 1 gobbler, 4 days of hunting with 3 nights meals and lodging up in Junction.
Posted By: dgilbert

Re: For you guys still looking for a good price on turkey hunts. - 02/25/13 10:42 PM

Thanks for posting!
Posted By: Hoytman

Re: For you guys still looking for a good price on turkey hunts. - 02/26/13 12:25 PM

Wanna go so bad this year but not gonna pay what most are asking for a weekend hunt.

Re: For you guys still looking for a good price on turkey hunts. - 02/26/13 02:24 PM

Hoytman, check out these banquets near you: Mt Pleasant 3-2,Paris 3-8,Kaufman 3-9,Pottsboro 3-28,Clarksville 3-30,Gilmer 4-20 and for a hunt next year Bonham 5-18 and finally Sulphur Springs 6-1. Just look these up on NWTF site and call the contact listed to see if they have any hunts to be auctioned.
Posted By: hillbillyhoghunter

Re: For you guys still looking for a good price on turkey hunts. - 02/26/13 09:44 PM

Strut Where is the one in Kaufman gonna be held at? PM me info please

Re: For you guys still looking for a good price on turkey hunts. - 02/27/13 02:46 PM

sent pm
Posted By: hillbillyhoghunter

Re: For you guys still looking for a good price on turkey hunts. - 02/27/13 09:54 PM

Thanks Strut. Will be there on the 9th
Posted By: BMowatt

Re: For you guys still looking for a good price on turkey hunts. - 02/28/13 07:52 PM

there's gold in them gobbles
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum