Texas Hunting Forum

West Texas Big Bobcat Contest

Posted By: WTBBC

West Texas Big Bobcat Contest - 12/14/18 01:30 PM

Itís getting close to game time!!!!
First Contest this year is January 12th.
2nd is February 2nd and Last is March 2nd
Hope to see you there!!!!
WTBBC
Posted By: Bigdaddy1234

Re: West Texas Big Bobcat Contest - 12/17/18 07:35 PM

I signed up today ! Gonna do the February hunt

Re: West Texas Big Bobcat Contest - 12/31/18 05:07 AM

Online Registration will be open @ midnight on the 1st of January
Good Luck to all, 13 days away
Posted By: hetman

Re: West Texas Big Bobcat Contest - 01/02/19 01:56 AM

that's fine just stay the F off our lease this year. had 2 trucks breaking oil field gates and running the main lease road with callers and lights. my wife another lease member ran into them as the were going to duck hunt. Then the other truck was driving thru people's hunting area while they were in there blind. they ran for it after running into wife and another lease member. Game warden back tracked them through 4 adjacent property's & 2 county's.. I do believe there will be a few of us that night with our night vision equip.
Posted By: 7mag

Re: West Texas Big Bobcat Contest - 01/02/19 03:22 AM

Cheaters bolt
Posted By: TKandMike

Re: West Texas Big Bobcat Contest - 01/17/19 10:21 PM

elmer
Posted By: Wytex

Re: West Texas Big Bobcat Contest - 01/24/19 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by hetman
that's fine just stay the F off our lease this year. had 2 trucks breaking oil field gates and running the main lease road with callers and lights. my wife another lease member ran into them as the were going to duck hunt. Then the other truck was driving thru people's hunting area while they were in there blind. they ran for it after running into wife and another lease member. Game warden back tracked them through 4 adjacent property's & 2 county's.. I do believe there will be a few of us that night with our night vision equip.

Aw contests, they bring out the best in folks.
Posted By: 7mag

Re: West Texas Big Bobcat Contest - 02/06/19 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Wytex
Originally Posted by hetman

Aw contests, they bring out the best in folks.

and some fellas that are awful at shooting, no joke.
Posted By: Wytex

Re: West Texas Big Bobcat Contest - 02/06/19 07:42 PM

Looks like a heck of a payout for some!!
Nice cats taken and great dent put in the coyote population.
Be interested to see what March brings for you all, good luck!

Re: West Texas Big Bobcat Contest - 02/09/19 05:14 AM

Last WTBBC Contest coming up March 2nd. You can get your team signed up, online registration is open
© 2020 Texas Hunting Forum