Saving fawns is always fun

Posted By: Antler Addicts

Saving fawns is always fun - 08/16/14 10:07 PM

Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Saving fawns is always fun - 08/16/14 10:14 PM

Just don't miss the 2nd Yote cheers
Posted By: BossHawg2012

Re: Saving fawns is always fun - 08/16/14 11:48 PM

Big fan of yalls vids on Youtube cheers if yall ever need an extra varmint eradicator hit me up! i would be glad to help even work on the ranch!
Posted By: Kawabuggy

Re: Saving fawns is always fun - 08/18/14 12:24 AM

I think you might have hit the 2nd yote. If you watch closely the mouth flies open, and the left front leg, or oft side leg, kind of goes flapping in the wind for a second. Looks like you hit high, but maybe the bullet deflected off bone inside the animal?? It was also holding that left front leg up as it ran off.

Good shooting.
Posted By: Gone to Texas

Re: Saving fawns is always fun - 08/18/14 12:53 AM

Great vid! Just curious, what do y'all do with the dead coyotes?

Re: Saving fawns is always fun - 08/18/14 05:35 AM

Thanks BossHawg! You know Kawabuggy I didnt notice that, but looking at vid again I may of grazed him barely or just scared the crap outta him lol. Gone to Texas we cape the nice furs which is rare in Texas honestly and we keep the skulls on the big ones. Other than that we leave em in the field. Leighton took that old skull home he wanted it lol
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Saving fawns is always fun - 08/20/14 03:11 AM

Cool video sir. And a good lil trophy for the kiddo! I bet he has I right on A book shelf or desk somewhere, showing it off!

Re: Saving fawns is always fun - 08/21/14 02:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Bullfrog
Cool video sir. And a good lil trophy for the kiddo! I bet he has I right on A book shelf or desk somewhere, showing it off!

Thank you sir. Yes he loves his yote skull lol I would of taken that to show-and-tell. Don't know if they still do that these days.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum