Texas Hunting Forum

Night Hunting Depot.com

Posted By: Jeff Thomason

Night Hunting Depot.com - 07/10/14 04:20 PM

Hey Guys, I just wanted to let you know that I have started another venture to go along with the TV show. It is NightHuntingDepot.com . I wanted a site that was directed towards night hunters. We have started carrying most of the top brand lights and Thermal scopes on the market, but we are looking at adding more in the near future. Please feel free to check out the site and give me your opinions. It is brand new, so if you see anything that needs to be fixed or changed please send me a message and I will fix it immediately! Thanks for looking!

Jeff Thomason
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Night Hunting Depot.com - 07/10/14 05:33 PM

up with the warmer weather setting in night time is way ta go for hogs. flag

Re: Night Hunting Depot.com - 07/11/14 11:05 PM

Yes sir! The night vision and Thermal is getting a lot of use! Calling season is just right around the corner as well!
Posted By: thruxton

Re: Night Hunting Depot.com - 07/12/14 01:19 AM

Can I borrow that 17 thousand dollar eotech?

Re: Night Hunting Depot.com - 07/13/14 05:07 PM

I wish I could loan them out! They are awesome...If there is any heat signature under a 1/2 mile you are gonna see it.

Re: Night Hunting Depot.com - 07/16/14 11:45 AM

I will be adding feeder lights and bow mounted lights very soon. Please keep checking the website, and I will give you guys updates on here as well! Thanks for all the orders so far, you guys are awesome!
Posted By: gary roberson

Re: Night Hunting Depot.com - 07/16/14 06:26 PM

Good luck Jeff!
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: Mike from Texas

Re: Night Hunting Depot.com - 10/13/14 06:25 PM

I am interested in your Ambush A1 lights. Do you have any videos of them in action?

Any dealers around DFW or direct buy only?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum