Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone in houston with a trap want to help me get some pigs

Posted By: Cypress Legend

Anyone in houston with a trap want to help me get some pigs - 04/04/13 04:31 PM

I have a buddy that has 2 sows and 6 piglets on his driving range tearing stuff up. Cant shoot them with a neighborhood being close so they will need to be trapped. My trap is 5 hours away so if anyone with a trap wants to help me get them this weekend let me know.

Re: Anyone in houston with a trap want to help me get some pigs - 04/04/13 04:37 PM

NW side of houston
Posted By: cwhite25

Re: Anyone in houston with a trap want to help me get some pigs - 04/04/13 08:24 PM

I dont have any traps but have a few dogs if traps dont get it done. I'm in hempstead so let me know if you need any help.
Chad White 817-944-9686
Posted By: Cast

Re: Anyone in houston with a trap want to help me get some pigs - 04/04/13 08:30 PM

You need Monte and his dogs (and Monte's knife).

and a big cooler...
Posted By: cwhite25

Re: Anyone in houston with a trap want to help me get some pigs - 04/04/13 08:37 PM

Haha yeah monte is a great guy..
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Anyone in houston with a trap want to help me get some pigs - 04/04/13 08:42 PM

Snare em.

Re: Anyone in houston with a trap want to help me get some pigs - 04/04/13 09:00 PM

I would but i do not have a snare. I might try to take some piglets out with a 22. I will give you a call chad.
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Anyone in houston with a trap want to help me get some pigs - 04/08/13 02:24 PM

Did you get the hogs?
Posted By: passthru

Re: Anyone in houston with a trap want to help me get some pigs - 04/08/13 03:23 PM

Bowhunters. Silent but deadly.

Re: Anyone in houston with a trap want to help me get some pigs - 04/08/13 03:57 PM

Went out there and found fresh tracks and beds but no hogs yet. I got a trap and put some corn in it and around it that has not been touched. I found tracks where they are crossing the roads and roaming around so I am sure they will come back and find the corn.

I am thinking that I will put a little diesel and cool aid corn out there tonight to get the smell going.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum