Texas Hunting Forum

C And M Wild hog adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: liferules1979

C And M Wild hog adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/26/13 01:28 AM

What a hunt we had with C And M Wild hog Adventures, with Monty Bennet, THF member!!! We had a 2 day rifle/hog doggin combo hunt on this hunt. First day of hunt we took stand in afternoon and my brother got a boar right off the bat with his rifle, I had plenty opportunity on a huge boar but couldn’t get the right shot placement so I passed on this boar letting him live for another hunter to get!
2nd day of hunt was saint patricks day and what a luck filled pot of gold day that was that I will never forget! We rolled out rough dog and all to the wild boar hunting grounds. We got to the area and we could smell the boars so we cut the rough dogs off the chain and man oh man Monty's rough dogs put an absolute whoppin on these boars. We caught up to all the dogs on hog action and I made a great knife to the vitals harvest on this boar #1. After that we sent the dogs rollin on another boar! During our full throttle run to the second boar bayed I ran into a grey mad boar with black patches of hair that lowered his head at me about 10 yards and I had to climb tree!! Monty and his dog on a lead pushed these wild hogs backed up the hill and we continued pursuit to the second boar bayed. We caught up to the dog hog action and Monty grabs this boar by the tail and leg and I made a great knife harvest second boar down to a great hunt I will never forget. C And M wild Hog Adventures is a great outfit with great boars, guides, accommodations and food and a hunt for anybody. There some real stand up people that really know how to put on a wild Boar hunt, thanx Monty Bennet and crew!!

Posted By: Dragonuv

Re: C And M Wild hog adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/26/13 01:45 AM

That's awesome! Congratulations on some great hogs. Monty will do you right. I'm glad you posted this, they are very good people and deserve recognition when its due.
Posted By: M Bennet

Re: C And M Wild hog adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/26/13 02:02 AM

thanks chris and pete for driving 28 hrs to hunt with me again.4 hogs in 2 days was fun and the mexican food was good, but pete had the most fun saturday night , i bet he was hung over. cant wait for next yr when ya ll come. be safe and stay warm my brother.
Posted By: fonzie

Re: C And M Wild hog adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/26/13 02:23 AM

Sweet deal!!
Posted By: Jhop

Re: C And M Wild hog adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/26/13 02:25 AM

I've hunted with Monty several times. Always have fun and plan on going back again.
Posted By: Punkin

Re: C And M Wild hog adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/26/13 02:50 AM

I've been out with Monty and while I won't vouch for his driving skills, he puts the dogs on the hogs! If you're in the pickup, HANG ON!
Posted By: KMX

Re: C And M Wild hog adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/26/13 03:11 AM

Nice work. Keep hunting!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum