Texas Hunting Forum

looking for a place me and my brother can go to hunt some pigs

Posted By: tower slave

looking for a place me and my brother can go to hunt some pigs - 06/06/11 05:58 PM

I am looking for a place to I can get away and hunt for some pigs with my brother or a friend for cheap. I am a responsible person and never leave trash or anything that wasnt there before i got there. just like to get outdoors. I have a place we hunt some around ennis but havnt seen many pigs at all lately since it got hot. Need somewhere to hunt where i hava a chance at shooting something while its hot out

Posted By: tower slave

Re: looking for a place me and my brother can go to hunt some pigs - 06/06/11 05:59 PM

I would also like to get my 6 yr old son out to hunt with me and get him around hunting and being in the great outdoors

Posted By: ZenArchery

Re: looking for a place me and my brother can go to hunt some pigs - 06/06/11 07:26 PM

contact JJ @ Kentoutdoors.com I can testify that he is COVERED in hogs!!!!

Posted By: High Country Archer

Re: looking for a place me and my brother can go to hunt some pigs - 06/07/11 11:58 AM

I second the recommendation to contact J.J. if you are looking for an great hunt with an excellent chance of loading up some coolers. And if you are looking for big boars, he has got them (seen them for myself). I'm taking my 16yo son up in the next few weeks.

Ron

Posted By: ZenArchery

Re: looking for a place me and my brother can go to hunt some pigs - 06/07/11 01:07 PM

Hey Ron lemmie know when you are going up. Gonna try and join you. My summers about to kick into full gear which means a ton of mission trips and summer camps but if I can squeeze up there inbetween I'd like to join.

I really do wanna video how you clean a hog. Not only was it quick but efficient and educational.

Posted By: High Country Archer

Re: looking for a place me and my brother can go to hunt some pigs - 06/07/11 01:29 PM

Hey Ed, I'll give you a call when I book the date. Just trying to line up a few others. Looks like it may be Wed. 6/15 if J.J. can take us. Video tapeing would be cool.

Need to get you out to Lavon as well but I haven't been back yet (heat and baseball has been making it tough on me). Did you get a license for Lavon yet?

Ron

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum