Texas Hunting Forum

Howdy from Tribby

Posted By: JohnRussell

Howdy from Tribby - 11/01/19 06:13 PM

Just saying hello. Tribby (Barnard's Tribute) is my Llewellin Setter.

Do not have anywhere to hunt her, but had to have a Llew.. heh, so... she's my spoiled Llew. she hunts anything that moves in the back yard (2 acres).

R

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Chet

Re: Howdy from Tribby - 11/01/19 06:38 PM

Beautiful animal, congrats.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Howdy from Tribby - 11/01/19 10:47 PM

cheers
Posted By: Michael Wilson

Re: Howdy from Tribby - 11/01/19 11:42 PM

Good looking dog
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Howdy from Tribby - 11/02/19 12:46 AM

You need to frame that picture and put it in your man cave. My wife did it with several og my dog pictures.
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Howdy from Tribby - 11/02/19 01:55 AM

Pretty girl.
Posted By: JohnRussell

Re: Howdy from Tribby - 11/02/19 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by bill oxner
You need to frame that picture and put it in your man cave. My wife did it with several og my dog pictures.

Heh, thanks. I have a lot of stuff from my dad that he had made with his dogs. We called her Tribute as a tribute to him and the man he got his dogs from, in Arkansas, Alfred King. Most dogs, you name...whatever. We have a rescue lab named Maple...it fits her due to a maple leaf shaped white patch in all her Chocolate coat...heh. We have a "chorky" named Indiana Bones.. ("We named the dog Indiana..."). I thought that this was my last chance to get one of these dogs, from the same breeder, and while I do not have anywhere to hunt her, I loved the breed and, missed the memories.

Hunting, when I was younger, was a lot less expensive and, living around Austin... all you have is paid subscription hunting areas, so.. she has no hunting experience besides roaming around the neighborhood (we live in a pretty rural area.. just not rural enough.. lol.

Anyway, just felt like sharing. She was feeling needy yesterday, so felt like posting smile Thank you for the nice words.

Russ
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum