Texas Hunting Forum

New Quail Forever chapter starting for Hunt and Collin Co.

Posted By: Michael Wilson

New Quail Forever chapter starting for Hunt and Collin Co. - 07/28/19 01:29 PM

New Quail Forever chapter starting. Come to our meeting in Greenville TX. Thursday August 8th 6pm Soulmans BBQ
Posted By: RayB

Re: New Quail Forever chapter starting for Hunt and Collin Co. - 07/28/19 01:53 PM

Good luck, the San Antonio chapter never took off after numerous attempts. Hope y'alls has better luck

Re: New Quail Forever chapter starting for Hunt and Collin Co. - 07/28/19 02:01 PM

Yes I can understand that. A lot of people talk about being interested, but they don't want to show up for a meeting.
Posted By: shooterwalter

Re: New Quail Forever chapter starting for Hunt and Collin Co. - 07/28/19 11:24 PM

might not make the meeting and keep me posted please

walter

Re: New Quail Forever chapter starting for Hunt and Collin Co. - 08/03/19 01:34 AM

Just wanted to remind anyone interspersed. It’s this coming Thursday.
Posted By: Ducky Estates

Re: New Quail Forever chapter starting for Hunt and Collin Co. - 08/07/19 03:49 PM

If this gets moved a little more west i would be interested in joining. I live around lake ray roberts.

Re: New Quail Forever chapter starting for Hunt and Collin Co. - 08/08/19 12:33 PM

Ducky there maybe a chapter close to you.
Posted By: redhaze

Re: New Quail Forever chapter starting for Hunt and Collin Co. - 08/08/19 02:19 PM

I'm interested, can't make a Thursday meeting, work out of town in the week.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum