Texas Hunting Forum

Snake Avoidance August 5th Weatherford

Posted By: stinkbelly

Snake Avoidance August 5th Weatherford - 07/28/18 02:06 PM

Wayne (WAL1809) of Snakebreaker.com will be at my place again on SUNDAY Aug 5 for his famous snake avoidance clinic. He will begin his clinic shortly after sunrise and go until all the dogs are trained. The cost is $100 per dog. He will NOT have the vaccine this year. This clinic will be on the east side of Weatherford (Hudson Oaks). PM me for directions.

Re: Snake Avoidance August 5th Weatherford - 08/03/18 11:00 AM

He will start shortly after sunrise. Sunrise is about 6:50am so depending upon the light he should be starting shortly after 7.

Re: Snake Avoidance August 5th Weatherford - 08/05/18 04:34 PM

This was another great training day. Lots of good dogs and the weather was great.

I rechecked Izzy and she is still snake trained after all these years.

Somebody left a chair behind. If you left it here let me know I put it inside the building.
Posted By: Smokey Bear

Re: Snake Avoidance August 5th Weatherford - 08/05/18 09:48 PM

Stinkbelly, if it is blue, keep it. I'm too far away to worry about it.
As a commentary to anyone considering putting a dog through this: things were well organized and ran. Rattlesnake, Cottonmouth, and Copperhead were all used in conditioning the dogs. I took my Pudelpointer up and I was really pleased. When he was finished he was demonstrating good decision making in regard to all 3 species of snake, which was a 180 degree turnaround.

Re: Snake Avoidance August 5th Weatherford - 08/06/18 11:16 AM

It is blue and is was around where you were parked.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum