Texas Hunting Forum

day lease

Posted By: Kevin Heath

day lease - 07/24/22 05:15 PM

Anyone know of a day lease situation in the Mansfield, Midlothian, Waxahachie area? I don't want a seasonal lease as I may only get out in the dove fileds onve or twice and most likely that would be during the week. Thanks, Kevin
Posted By: 2flyfish4

Re: day lease - 07/24/22 06:51 PM

You best option is to do day hunts in the wichita falls area.

Dry creek, Muddy waters and deked down are all outfits I've hunted with and normally limit out or close to limit in the morning hunts I've done with them.
Posted By: Aggiedukmaster

Re: day lease - 08/01/22 07:03 PM

Here a couple of guys you can contact that have day leases available (S. of Ft.worth) & possibly in the area you were asking about. 1) David Grafa - 18179172780 or 2) Poorboy Hoggers - 6824593514.
Posted By: Kevin Heath

Re: day lease - 08/02/22 04:07 PM

thanks @Aggiedukmaster
Posted By: Schenk

Re: day lease - 08/18/22 05:05 PM

I just saw your post, I am putting a dove hunt on this year just south of Wichita Falls. 200 per person for a weekend hunt on September 3 and 4. breakfast burritos will be served in the field on Saturday morning, and dinner will be served after the hunt in Archer City just south of Wichita Falls, about 15 miles. Dinner will be pork loins wrapped in Bacon, sausage, beans, and pot salad, all included. Twenty hunters max on the field. Don't want the field overcrowded. Wheatfield that was never cut has been shredded some will shred some more this weekend after this little rain we are supposed to get. I will try and upload a video from yesterday driving in the field. Text Mickey 940-781-1391

I cant seem to get the video to load. If you text me, I can send it that way, we have birds.
Posted By: Schenk

Re: day lease - 08/18/22 05:22 PM

I was unable to post the video, if you text me at 940-781-1391 I can send the video.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum