Texas Hunting Forum

Granbury Area Waterfowl Hunting

Posted By: TOMCAT21

Granbury Area Waterfowl Hunting - 10/18/21 03:24 AM

Just relocated to Granbury in preparation for retirement. Anyone know of any waterfowl guides in the Granbury area?
Posted By: Misfire

Re: Granbury Area Waterfowl Hunting - 10/18/21 07:32 PM

I’ve hunted with Red Barn Outfitters out of Stephenville a few times. Hunting has been hit/miss but we’ve always had a good time.

Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Granbury Area Waterfowl Hunting - 10/18/21 07:35 PM

Silver Creek Outfitters does hunts up in Parker county by Weatherford. Jeff does a nice job and it would be worth the drive.
Posted By: Aggiedukmaster

Re: Granbury Area Waterfowl Hunting - 10/18/21 07:50 PM

Try Silver Creek Guide Service - (817) 597-0781. They are out of the Weatherford Area. Most of the Guides in the S'ville/Proctor area left when they quit planting Peanuts. Granbury lake & Possum Kingdom allow waterfowl hunting but is by a draw/blind system and the draw was back in Aug.,.... might give the Fishing Guides on Whitney a call and see if they do duck hunts.

Give Poorboy Hoggers- (682) 459-3514- a call, they advertise duck hunts on Fb in the Whitney & Hillsboro Area

or try Three Curl Outfitters - (469) 289-1464 - I think they do hunts out in the Waxahachie Area.
Posted By: takemking

Re: Granbury Area Waterfowl Hunting - 10/18/21 08:50 PM

I upvote Silver Creek Guide Service as well. I hunt the coast and wanted to know what it would be like to shoot a few late season north Texas mallards. Duck tornadoes over wooden decoys made for a very special hunt!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum