Texas Hunting Forum

Beretta gear?

Posted By: KWood_TSU

Beretta gear? - 02/15/21 10:39 PM

Who makes their stuff?
I like a lot of it, and it's priced awfully high, I know a lot has to do with the name though, but their bibs look nice, except the straps aren't an x back.

I'm wondering if it's worth trying some of their stuff out.
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Beretta gear? - 02/17/21 06:43 PM

I have only bought a couple of their items like a shotgun case and strap, seem to be good quality. Haven't purchased any clothing yet.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Beretta gear? - 02/17/21 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
Who makes their stuff?
I like a lot of it, and it's priced awfully high, I know a lot has to do with the name though, but their bibs look nice, except the straps aren't an x back.

I'm wondering if it's worth trying some of their stuff out.

Most is subbed out to gore approved Mfg’s. It's quality but wouldn't say it's better then sitka or any if the other higher end textiles users. It is premium though
Posted By: TrackQuack

Re: Beretta gear? - 02/17/21 07:26 PM

I really like their gear. I just wait until their good sales and can generally get 50%-70% off retail. All their stuff holds up well IMO.

Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: Beretta gear? - 02/17/21 07:29 PM

I picked up one of their belt type bird bags a couple of years ago for dove hunting. Really like the quality and IIRC it was on sale for something like $70.
Posted By: john paul

Re: Beretta gear? - 02/17/21 08:03 PM

Can't speak on their clothing but their waxed canvas bling bag lasted through 10 years of abuse for me. I finally had to replace it last year because the bottom wore out of it.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Beretta gear? - 02/17/21 08:47 PM

I bought some long sleeve shirts on sale 50% off before Christmas. They are top quality, will last for years like the last ones I bought.
Posted By: Garwoodie

Re: Beretta gear? - 02/20/21 02:15 PM

Same here, bought shirts and a cap on sale - very good quality, feel great on you.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Beretta gear? - 02/20/21 02:59 PM

I have the brown Beretta Wax Wear Duffle Bag. It's been in the back of a P/U, on a mule, in a tent, in a Hyatt and just about everywhere. It's my absolute favorite weekend bag and looks better the more wear it gets.
Posted By: Txblklab

Re: Beretta gear? - 02/20/21 04:40 PM

I use Beretta's upland shirts and jackets and they have stood the test. They sell quality gear and can be proud of their stuff. I usually wait and try and catch what I want on sale.
Posted By: nacgoat08

Re: Beretta gear? - 02/22/21 03:05 PM

I have one of their A391's and it's definitely stood the test of time. It was priced a little high, but it fit me well! roflmao
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum