Texas Hunting Forum

Blind Bag

Posted By: Leonardo

Blind Bag - 12/07/20 04:00 PM

Anyone have a preference of one brand over another? The one I have had for years the straps/handle broke. Thought I would ask before I randomly pick one off the internet.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Blind Bag - 12/07/20 04:55 PM

Im using a Tanglefree blind bag I got for Christmas last year. Its your typical rectangle bag. Only cause Im hunting private. If Im hunting public, I normally like a smaller bag cause I never know where we are going to end up building blinds.
Posted By: jnd59

Re: Blind Bag - 12/07/20 05:45 PM

For me I use the large Academy blind bag. It works for the boat. But if i was hunting timber or walking in I would get the Dr Duck hunt locker backpack. It's pricey but it straps to a tree and the panel opens up to use as multiple shelves. Their flyway bag is less expensive but has some good options as well.

drduck.com
Posted By: Tex68w

Re: Blind Bag - 12/08/20 12:12 AM

I have one from Sitka, one from Tangle Free and another from Rig 'Em Right. If I am in a small or crowded blind or layup with limited space I prefer the small one from RER. The Sitka Full Choke bag is nice if I need to carry a lot but it's kind of overkill most of the time and I find myself carrying more than I need simply because it can hold it. The bag from Tangle Free Flight Series bag is your typical blind/shell bag that has been made by nearly everyone for years now, it gets the least amount of use and is usually a loaner for buddies or newbies that come along.

Rig 'Em Right Lock and Load Blind Bag

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mike Honcho

Re: Blind Bag - 12/08/20 04:38 PM

Sitka is very nice but I rather spend money on other things. Imo banded makes great stuff at a reasonable price point.

I got this one after the season from their website for $35. They have great deals a couple times a year.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Blind Bag - 12/08/20 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tex68w
I have one from Sitka, one from Tangle Free and another from Rig 'Em Right. If I am in a small or crowded blind or layup with limited space I prefer the small one from RER. The Sitka Full Choke bag is nice if I need to carry a lot but it's kind of overkill most of the time and I find myself carrying more than I need simply because it can hold it. The bag from Tangle Free Flight Series bag is your typical blind/shell bag that has been made by nearly everyone for years now, it gets the least amount of use and is usually a loaner for buddies or newbies that come along.

Rig 'Em Right Lock and Load Blind Bag

[Linked Image]

Several of my buddies bought that RER bag last year and really like it. Like how they stacked the storage. ITs a good bag for sure.
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Blind Bag - 12/08/20 06:29 PM

Mine is from Rig Em Right. I had a Banded that I use for my Sandhill bag now. My only complaint was the zippers on that bag. The flat out stunk.
Posted By: TX_Wolverine

Re: Blind Bag - 12/08/20 09:13 PM

I have had a banded for the last four years. No problems and would get another if needed.
Posted By: N.Tx

Re: Blind Bag - 12/08/20 09:18 PM

I've used a banded bag for 9 years and it's still going strong. Probably getting a Rig'em Right Shell Shocker XLT soon just for a little more space.
Posted By: KWood_TSU

Re: Blind Bag - 12/10/20 03:32 AM

I have an Aves and really like it.
Posted By: Leonardo

Re: Blind Bag - 12/10/20 05:05 PM

Went with the Rig em Right. Will let everyone know what I think of it once it arrives.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum