Texas Hunting Forum

Howd you teal season go?

Posted By: 2flyfish4

Howd you teal season go? - 11/03/20 02:14 AM

the howd your dove season thread made me realize I didn't see a teal season thread.

Im in ntx and my teal season sucked. I wanted to gunt more than I did but could never really find any birds. Shot 4 teal in 4 hunts.

I am ready for big duck to get going in a few weeks.
Posted By: BradyBuck

Re: Howd you teal season go? - 11/03/20 02:42 AM

Has a good season for not being able to hunt very much. We had a crap load of teal.

I'm seeing a lot of big ducks here right now. Hopefully they stick around.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Howd you teal season go? - 11/03/20 03:08 AM

Had one of the better teal seasons I've had in a while. Mind you I don't teal hunt a bunch. The last Saturday I had a top 5 all time teal hunt. Looking forward to big duck season.
Posted By: Guy

Re: Howd you teal season go? - 11/03/20 03:26 AM

Shot a few on the opener, didn’t see any the next weekend. Gave up after that chased dove.
Posted By: DUKFVR

Re: Howd you teal season go? - 11/03/20 12:48 PM

Had a Good season!
Posted By: LarryCopper

Re: Howd you teal season go? - 11/03/20 03:12 PM

Four hunts. Very typical... two hunts I didn't see a bird after scouting and finding them there the day before. Then on the last weekend, I went in more or less blind and had two days of quick limits. North TX for ya.
Posted By: txlenchs

Re: Howd you teal season go? - 11/03/20 07:53 PM

Our club had a good season...few lousy days but overall good. Eagle Lake area STX I hunted probably 12 days personally

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rickym

Re: Howd you teal season go? - 11/03/20 09:54 PM

What are teal? bang
Posted By: samsamthemex

Re: Howd you teal season go? - 11/03/20 11:41 PM

4 hunts 19 birds. Scouted my lease last Saturday seen quite a few good groups of shovelers gadwalls and mallards. Hopefully the stick around. Gunna scout the lake this weekend
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum