Texas Hunting Forum

Best dog blind

Posted By: 2flyfish4

Best dog blind - 10/05/20 06:32 PM

In the market for a dog blind. I've got a mommarsh invisaman and know they make an invisalab. I may go that route but wanted to see what yall guys are using as it seems alot of people are making them these days.

So what dog blind are yall using? Pros/cons

Tia
Posted By: TBS12

Re: Best dog blind - 10/05/20 07:13 PM

I run the invisilab without the blind for water and it's the best stand I've used so far. Folds up easy, drains water quickly and very stable. I've got a GHG ground force for dry fields and works well for my lab but it's only 17" tall so it might be a challenge for bigger dogs.
Posted By: KWood_TSU

Re: Best dog blind - 10/06/20 01:30 AM

On a lot of fb pages I'm on everyone says momarsh. They say nothing compares.
Posted By: Greg

Re: Best dog blind - 10/06/20 02:17 AM

I used to use the mutt hut II with a sweet little lab I had. It’s kinda on the small side as well, so not sure how well it would work for larger dogs. I liked it though.

I’ve also heard a lot of good things about the momarsh
Posted By: Guy

Re: Best dog blind - 10/06/20 02:58 AM

A dog laying down in cover is enough, but I have never messed with a dog blind. I have thrown burlap over my dog, that is it.
Posted By: TrackQuack

Re: Best dog blind - 10/06/20 03:16 AM

Really isn’t anything like an invisilab, I almost wish i had two, one for the dog and one for keeping gear in. If you hunt in open water/marsh it is what you should get. My dog is older now and can’t handle the harsh cold like she used to, they really do help keep the wind off and your dog hidden. If you hunt shoreline and fields any ground dog blind will do, check craigslist or marketplace for those as you can normally get one for cheap.
Posted By: Wildphilhickup

Re: Best dog blind - 10/06/20 04:01 PM

I use the "Rig em' Right" - Field Bully Very portable and compact. Opens and Folds up very easy. 18" Tall.
Posted By: Boudreaux

Re: Best dog blind - 10/06/20 06:29 PM

Invisilab is what I went with.

Re: Best dog blind - 10/07/20 01:10 AM

My girl Molly (RIP 2015), she knew all about hiding...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Best dog blind - 10/07/20 02:25 AM

It's been 5 years already? Dang
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Best dog blind - 10/07/20 02:30 AM

I've always like the rig’em right dog blind, finally wore mine out after I think 8 years

Re: Best dog blind - 10/07/20 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by ducknbass
It's been 5 years already? Dang

Yeah times fly when you have'n fun. But I really miss that girl. Tara is learning too, birds come in, she pops up, birds flare "Damit Tara down!!", she knows she flared the birds and then hides.. roflmao
Posted By: nacgoat08

Re: Best dog blind - 10/10/20 10:36 AM

+1 for Momarsh invisilab. Hands down the most versatile I’ve come across. I’ve only been using mine for four seasons but I have zero complaints.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum