Texas Hunting Forum

Extra Garmin Delta Controller?

Posted By: TLew

Extra Garmin Delta Controller? - 08/17/20 02:27 AM

Well, I messed up today. I was at the deer lease all weekend doing work, and I left my handheld out there. Dove is 2 weeks out and I'm contemplating buying another controller (that would make it the third ugh) rather than making a trip out to the lease (4-5 hours round trip plus $50 in diesel).

I figured I'd try one last ditch effort and see if any of yall had an extra that I could borrow for a month before I make it back out to the lease. I'd be happy to supply a 12 pack of your favorite cold drink, and I'd return it in the same condition I got it in.

I'm up near Celina/Prosper/McKinney and would be willing to drive 30 minutes or so away.
Posted By: Guy

Re: Extra Garmin Delta Controller? - 08/17/20 01:54 PM

Are asking if anyone has an e-collar you can borrow?

Re: Extra Garmin Delta Controller? - 08/17/20 03:48 PM

Not the collar. I have the collar (didn't leave the dog behind), but I left my handheld controller behind. Looking to see if anyone has an extra controller that I could borrow for a month

Re: Extra Garmin Delta Controller? - 08/17/20 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by TLew
Not the collar. I have the collar (didn't leave the dog behind), but I left my handheld controller behind. Looking to see if anyone has an extra controller that I could borrow for a month

I doubt another controller would work with your e-collar, even if the same model you would have to some how re-sync them. If someone has an extra controller laying around, they probably have the collar to go with it.

I do have an old tritronics controller and collar. The on/off button on the collar does not work good, so I got a new unit. You are welcome to it, I'm in north dallas, PM me if interested.

Re: Extra Garmin Delta Controller? - 08/18/20 03:35 AM

Thanks Guy. I went ahead and just bought a new controller. I'm on my third now, so I should have one in every spot!

Re: Extra Garmin Delta Controller? - 08/19/20 12:35 PM

You probably need a charger in every spot too. roflmao

Re: Extra Garmin Delta Controller? - 08/19/20 01:08 PM

Ain't that the truth!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum