Texas Hunting Forum

Momarsh

Posted By: 2flyfish4

Momarsh - 12/08/19 11:21 PM

Anyone have one of their invisiman or invisichair? I'm interested in both, but think I'm leaning towards the invisiman.

If you have one please let me know your thoughts. Likes, dislikes, has it held up, does it do what you want it to.

Tia
Posted By: pervis

Re: Momarsh - 12/09/19 05:00 AM

Im wanting one myself
Posted By: TrackQuack

Re: Momarsh - 12/09/19 09:35 AM

All there stuff is great, holds up well. It is still fabric so allowing them to dry before storing for a days/weeks helps to extend the life. Only downside is they are heavy, get only heavier when wet and brushed up. Also, you need one for each person you are hunting with. If you have 2 people and a dog that is approximately 75 pounds of blinds.
Posted By: nacgoat08

Re: Momarsh - 12/09/19 10:44 PM

Definitely not the lightest, but their products do hold up well. And unlike most companies, they actually sell replacement parts which is nice if you were to ever have an issue. I've had their dog blind for several years and have never had any issues with it. I would probably lean more towards the invisiman because of the versatility...

Re: Momarsh - 12/10/19 12:32 AM

Ya initially the weight doesn't seem to bad. I think the invisiman is 20 something pounds. But you brush it in and once it gets wet your probably looking at double that weight. That's a concern since I'm mostly a walk in hunter and they seem to big to fit on the kayak
Posted By: john paul

Re: Momarsh - 12/10/19 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by nacgoat08
it. I would probably lean more towards the invisiman because of the versatility...

This. I've got 3 invisichairs and never use them. If I had invisimans I would have been able to utilize them a half dozen times this season already. Additionally, the functionality of the invisichairs is not the greatest. In my opinion it is a great idea there is just too many moving pieces.
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Momarsh - 12/10/19 05:07 PM

The invisi-mans look good but it still looks like a full load. Think you could haul it and decoys too?

Re: Momarsh - 12/10/19 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by ndhunter
The invisi-mans look good but it still looks like a full load. Think you could haul it and decoys too?

It's an issue, I am hoping it would fit on my sled....

I really like the looks of them, but it may be to cumbersome being a walk in/kayak hunter.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum