Texas Hunting Forum

Hunting buddies

Posted By: MIUAYG

Hunting buddies - 11/15/19 11:37 PM

Hello all, new to the site so if this is in the wrong place let know and I’ll move it.

I am looking for a guy to Duck hunt public land with in se Texas. I live near beaumont and have a boat we can use to hunt with. I also have decoys . I have hunted a little in the past, but am still a beginner in most ways. Just looking to learn to hunt and make a few friends.

If anybody wants to hook up let me know, if you have advice please feel free,

Thanks for reading!
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Hunting buddies - 11/16/19 01:53 AM

welcome
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Hunting buddies - 11/16/19 03:09 AM

Great post. Welcome!

Re: Hunting buddies - 11/16/19 11:14 AM

On a slightly different topic, can anybody help me understand why there is nobody but me hunting the west side of lower Neches wma? I was kind of expecting some other boats out here, but I seem to be only fool out this morning.

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Boudreaux

Re: Hunting buddies - 11/18/19 07:27 PM

PM me and we can talk

Re: Hunting buddies - 11/19/19 07:57 PM

PM sent Boudreaux.
Posted By: Boudreaux

Re: Hunting buddies - 11/19/19 08:53 PM

received and replied \
Posted By: Lonestar97

Re: Hunting buddies - 11/20/19 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by MIUAYG
On a slightly different topic, can anybody help me understand why there is nobody but me hunting the west side of lower Neches wma? I was kind of expecting some other boats out here, but I seem to be only fool out this morning.

Thanks in advance!

Ive been thinking about trying Neches myself! Although ive never been in there and dont know a thing about it apart from what ive read from WMA / USFW and also Forest Service websites.. would be down to check it out man.
Posted By: Pat Miller

Re: Hunting buddies - 11/27/19 05:14 PM

pm sent to MIUAYG
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum