Texas Hunting Forum

Goose Decoys

Posted By: DancesWithSquirrels

Goose Decoys - 10/17/19 07:08 PM

I'm recently in the market for some goose decoys for a trip I have coming up. The issue is, these bad boys ain't cheap! Do any of y'all know where I can find some goose decoys used, on sale, or anything similar like that for a decent price? By goose decoys I'm talking about Canadian Geese. I should also add I'm going to be hunting a field, so floaters are a no go.
Posted By: Pintail711

Re: Goose Decoys - 10/17/19 07:57 PM

eBay.... I bought 11 dozen real geese silly’s for a good price.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Goose Decoys - 10/17/19 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by DancesWithSquirrels
I'm recently in the market for some goose decoys for a trip I have coming up. The issue is, these bad boys ain't cheap! Do any of y'all know where I can find some goose decoys used, on sale, or anything similar like that for a decent price? By goose decoys I'm talking about Canadian Geese. I should also add I'm going to be hunting a field, so floaters are a no go.

Where you located? I've got 3 dozen shells and like half dozen full bodies you can bum as long as you don't forget where you picked them up.
Posted By: Guy

Re: Goose Decoys - 10/17/19 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass
Originally Posted by DancesWithSquirrels

Where you located? I've got 3 dozen shells and like half dozen full bodies you can bum as long as you don't forget where you picked them up.

That's a cool offer ducknbass, did you forget to take your grumpy pill this morning?

Re: Goose Decoys - 10/17/19 11:51 PM

Shut up you no duck hunting hippie.

Is that better?
Posted By: Michael W.

Re: Goose Decoys - 10/18/19 12:12 AM

I have 4 or 5 shell decoys that I haven't used in 15 yrs. If your close enough you can have them. Where are you ?

Re: Goose Decoys - 10/18/19 12:42 AM

[Linked Image]

Located near Sherman
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Goose Decoys - 10/18/19 01:52 AM

[Linked Image]

Located near Sherman

I need to borrow three full bodies but not until they cut corn in December by my house.
Posted By: Guy

Re: Goose Decoys - 10/18/19 02:16 AM

Not sure what I want to borrow, can I see more of the garage?

Re: Goose Decoys - 10/18/19 11:06 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Every rednecks needs a bugasalt.
Posted By: tdogg

Re: Goose Decoys - 10/18/19 01:22 PM

[Linked Image]

Located near Sherman

Can I borrow the bench rack? I need to get back into shape before duck season comes back around.
Posted By: jnd59

Re: Goose Decoys - 10/18/19 01:37 PM

[Linked Image]

Located near Sherman

Those two full bodied geese on the left look like they've been eating irradiated corn.

Also, if the pink mower is available I could use it. I'm trying to make the neighbors think I've lost it and if I mowed with it that would put them over the top. Then they wouldn't come borrow my stuff anymore. Don't you hate that?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum