Texas Hunting Forum

I've Got The Blues

Posted By: tdogg

I've Got The Blues - 09/16/19 06:17 PM

[Linked Image]

Didn't hear much shooting around, but scratched out a limit this past weekend. I figured everyone stayed in the air conditioner instead of sweating in the mud. How did everyone else's teal opener go?
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: I've Got The Blues - 09/16/19 06:18 PM

Nice stringer.....
Posted By: TXCrossTimbers

Re: I've Got The Blues - 09/16/19 06:47 PM

We had two buzz us from behind. Pretty sure those were the only two birds in the area.
Posted By: Troy king

Re: I've Got The Blues - 09/16/19 07:12 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The boys had a good time and the dog made her first official retrieves...oh and we sweated....a lot!
Posted By: tdogg

Re: I've Got The Blues - 09/16/19 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Troy king
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The boys had a good time and the dog made her first official retrieves...oh and we sweated....a lot!

We definitely did a good amount of sweating as well. I love my thick neoprene waders but not in 90 degrees cry. Congratulations on the hunt and to the pup on its first retrieve. Hopefully many more to come this year up
Posted By: TKandMike

Re: I've Got The Blues - 09/16/19 07:41 PM

very nice
Posted By: LarryCopper

Re: I've Got The Blues - 09/16/19 08:19 PM

I got a pair of these 10 years ago. If it isn't in the 60s in the morning my breathable waders are a no go. Nylon shorts and a dove hunting T shirt, and plenty of Off.
Posted By: Guy

Re: I've Got The Blues - 09/17/19 12:17 AM

Way to put to the smack on them tdogg. up
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: I've Got The Blues - 09/17/19 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by LarryCopper
I got a pair of these 10 years ago. If it isn't in the 60s in the morning my breathable waders are a no go. Nylon shorts and a dove hunting T shirt, and plenty of Off.

Those are nice boots for wade fishing over shell.
Posted By: Guy

Re: I've Got The Blues - 09/17/19 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Troy king
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

When you are young, neoprene in the heat is no problem, you get old different story. Boys look like they had a good time. up
Posted By: Fowl Language

Re: I've Got The Blues - 09/17/19 03:30 AM

Hunted Sunday on a close by big lake. Had 4 BW in the decoys with 5 min to shooting time. Only birds we saw no shots Hoping this cool front and rain rings some more down.
Posted By: rickym

Re: I've Got The Blues - 09/18/19 01:19 AM

Great pics!
I went dove hunting confused2
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum