Pretty funny video.
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Any of y'all have this happen? - 01/13/19 09:28 PM

That show was good till they went dynasty
Posted By: KWood_TSU

Re: Any of y'all have this happen? - 01/13/19 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by beaversnipe
That show was good till they went dynasty

They've started uploading to their YouTube channel that is pretty solid. It's not dynasty, just hunting videos, duck commander. It's mostly jase and Phil.
Posted By: takemking

Re: Any of y'all have this happen? - 01/14/19 07:12 PM

Those were the good ole days. That's Warren Cocoa(developer of gatortail motors) and Phil hunting in the Maurepas swamp back when it used to load up with mallards. Unfortunately giant salvinia has turned that area into a desert for ducks now.
Posted By: Bluesea112

Re: Any of y'all have this happen? - 01/14/19 07:17 PM

Wow, hollywood sure did age Phil.
Posted By: GravyWheels

Re: Any of y'all have this happen? - 01/15/19 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by takemking
Those were the good ole days. That's Warren Cocoa(developer of gatortail motors) and Phil hunting in the Maurepas swamp back when it used to load up with mallards. Unfortunately giant salvinia has turned that area into a desert for ducks now.

Coco would smack you. He invented GoDevil Mud Motors....
Posted By: takemking

Re: Any of y'all have this happen? - 01/16/19 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by GravyWheels
Originally Posted by takemking

Coco would smack you. He invented GoDevil Mud Motors....

I would accept the smacking! You are correct indeed. Slightly embarassed to say the least. While I lived in Baton Rouge during college I picked up a 16 foot flat with a 20hp godevil on it and needed new seals on it. I took it by and he turned that thing into a marsh eating machine by putting new seals and larger fuel injectors on it. Really took care of me. One of the few people of his stature where you can still walk in, drink a cup of coffee, and talk ducks.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Any of y'all have this happen? - 01/17/19 03:53 PM

Never had that happen.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum