Texas Hunting Forum

Some low life stole my waders...

Posted By: Guy

Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 01:00 AM

They will be sorry, the duck gods will punish them severally. Stole from camp site, camp host that I know well said nothing ever been stole from here before. It messes up my hunt in the morning more than anything. I will still have geat time and lowlife will pay from the duck gods. up
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 01:20 AM

They are a bit snug but warm. Get the sitka ones for next year.

I love my old man camper shell out of sight out of mind. Sorry bout your bad luck hope they puncture them then fill them with cold water
Posted By: Hopedale

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Guy
They will be sorry, the duck gods will punish them severally. Stole from camp site, camp host that I know well said nothing ever been stole from here before. It messes up my hunt in the morning more than anything. I will still have geat time and lowlife will pay from the duck gods. up

Hey, looked it up. That harpies should go right into their crotch and when they have to splain that one to the better half, they will be in true denial.

Karma is a 8itch!
Posted By: TrackQuack

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 01:40 AM

What camp site?
Posted By: Greg

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 02:27 AM

Well that sucks...sorry man. Can’t imagine why someone would steal used waders?

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 02:40 AM

Since I can’t hunt, I’ll sleep in, drink whisky and burn drift wood. smile
Posted By: 68A

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 02:42 AM

Is there academy close? Go pick up a back up pair.

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by 68A

Naw, I’ll just drink whisky and burn drift wood. grin
Posted By: rickym

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 01:46 PM

That’s awful. Smh
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 01:56 PM

That sucks. Where's the campsite? Maybe some folks can come out and look for them.
Posted By: Judd

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Txduckman
That sucks. Where's the campsite? Maybe some folks can come out and look for them.

He aint' gonna say and I don't blame him...but rest assured if stuffs getting stolen 8 out of 10 times it's east Texas somewhere. wink
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd
Originally Posted by Txduckman

He aint' gonna say and I don't blame him...but rest assured if stuffs getting stolen 8 out of 10 times it's east Texas somewhere. wink

Dangit Judd, I was trying to get some coords! trout
Posted By: garrett

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 02:32 PM

check Tylers waders, make sure they are not yours
Posted By: Judd

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 02:58 PM

Now, to be honest and knowing Guy...they are probably sitting in his garage at home rofl

Sorry duckman, didn't mean to ruin it for you. wink
Posted By: aerangis

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 03:57 PM

Guy, if you need waders, I can get manufacturer and rep samples through industry contacts aquired during PMC gigs at Tripcan and CSC (Computer Sciences Corporation) and SHOT Show. Hookin a brother up at the best (and most) infamous hospitality suites at SHOT has major perks.

Anyone in the know that can tell me what the code work into the “informal invite only H&K hospitality suite at the Vegas SHOT shows gets the prize smile and my respect.

Guy, I’ll need preferred brand(s), model, sizing, and camo pattern. I hunt with a few of the old clique and they won’t procrastinate (like I’m known to do). I’ll let you know ASAP what I can get. Gratis.

FYI..... I wrote a monthly column (Tech Tips) and content plus photography for an industry magazine (a real mag, not self published- our zine ISBN cert number gave us premium rack space and available at Barnes & Noble to Walmart, I got major hookups on gear. Boxes full of sh1t every week. And yes, it’s possible to own too many fishing rods.

Lacross, Hodgkins, and functional QC rejects from OEMs making gear for big box retailers is typical of their hunting waders.

Posted By: LarryCopper

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 04:03 PM

Guy, that really sux. Hopefully Judd is right and you just forgot them.

aerangis, scratch

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by LarryCopper

aerangis, scratch

the king of the humble brag clap
Posted By: Gdogg

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by 68A

Naw, I’ll just drink whisky and burn drift wood. grin

There's beginning to be a trend to this behavior. clap

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by garrett

Tyler's waders are my waders.
roflmao

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Gdogg
Originally Posted by garrett

Tyler's waders are my waders.
roflmao

haha heck yeah

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by TrackQuack
What camp site?

Lake x campsite.
smile ani

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 08:11 PM

I was online within a couple hours of them being stolen, and ordered the exact same waders. Get them on Monday, I got back up at home.

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Guy
I was online within a couple hours of them being stolen, and ordered the exact same waders. Get them on Monday, I got back up at home.

Might as well order a new hat. grin

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/16/18 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Gdogg
Originally Posted by Guy

Might as well order a new hat. grin

I found my hat.
Posted By: BDB

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/17/18 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by aerangis
Guy, if you need waders, I can get manufacturer and rep samples through industry contacts aquired during PMC gigs at Tripcan and CSC (Computer Sciences Corporation) and SHOT Show. Hookin a brother up at the best (and most) infamous hospitality suites at SHOT has major perks.

Anyone in the know that can tell me what the code work into the “informal invite only H&K hospitality suite at the Vegas SHOT shows gets the prize smile and my respect.

Guy, I’ll need preferred brand(s), model, sizing, and camo pattern. I hunt with a few of the old clique and they won’t procrastinate (like I’m known to do). I’ll let you know ASAP what I can get. Gratis.

FYI..... I wrote a monthly column (Tech Tips) and content plus photography for an industry magazine (a real mag, not self published- our zine ISBN cert number gave us premium rack space and available at Barnes & Noble to Walmart, I got major hookups on gear. Boxes full of sh1t every week. And yes, it’s possible to own too many fishing rods.

Lacross, Hodgkins, and functional QC rejects from OEMs making gear for big box retailers is typical of their hunting waders.

Sounds like you beat Guy to a fifth of that whiskey
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/20/18 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Guy
Since I can’t hunt, I’ll sleep in, drink whisky and burn drift wood. smile

I don't think you were planning on hunting

Cabela's will replace those waders, the warranty covers lost waders. Go to the store and explain what happened, I am sure they can help.
Posted By: Dave Speer

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/20/18 05:41 PM

I still crack up whenever I remember how many times Guy locked himself out of the room at that motel down in El Campo.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/21/18 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Greg
Well that sucks...sorry man. Can’t imagine why someone would steal used waders?

I agree. I gotta think someone did it just to be a jerk, knowing it would ruin or, at least make it a very bad morning, for someone else.
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Some low life stole my waders... - 11/22/18 02:57 AM

Maybe it was an inside job???
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum