Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone hunting Lavon...

Posted By: LarryCopper

Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/24/18 05:13 PM

Watch out for the spoonies! sick

Quote:
(Wylie, Texas – September 22, 2018) The North Texas Municipal Water District (NTMWD) has experienced sanitary sewer overflows and unauthorized discharges of wastewater from the Wilson Creek and the Rowlett Creek Regional Wastewater Treatment Plants (RWWTP). These overflows were primarily caused by inflow and infiltration of stormwater into the wastewater collection system. The overflows occurred as follows:

The Wilson Creek WWTP located at 3020 Orr Road, Allen, Texas:
o From approximately 11:00 p.m. on September 21, 2018 to 9:30 a.m. on September 22, 2018 a volume of approximately 1,700,000 gallons was discharged from the head of the plant.
o Beginning at approximately 11:30 p.m. on September 21, 2018, a volume in excess of 2,000,000 gallons of partially treated wastewater was discharged from various plant locations. Estimated volume is as of 2:30 p.m. on September 22, 2018.
o Beginning at approximately 2:30 a.m. on September 22, 2018 a volume in excess of 100,000 gallons was discharged from a manhole upstream of the plant. The overflow is ongoing and is expected to stop as the flood waters recede.
o These flows traveled through the storm water system approximately 2,600 feet to Lavon Lake.
Posted By: mohunter

Re: Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/24/18 05:24 PM

Everyone has known Lavon was a S$$T Hole for a long time.
Posted By: LarryCopper

Re: Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/24/18 05:30 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Guy

Re: Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/24/18 05:30 PM

barf
Posted By: BDB

Re: Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/24/18 05:42 PM

I know where Guy will be trying to catch some catfish

confused2
Posted By: kdub

Re: Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/24/18 08:09 PM

I saw that sick
Posted By: pervis

Re: Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/24/18 08:49 PM

Turd floater

Re: Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/25/18 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: BDB
I know where Guy will be trying to catch some catfish

confused2

No I hate catfish. Mohunter loves catching them tho. Few years ago he was telling me how he cahtces and releases them. I said release them? I'll take them, he said ok. Next weekend he gave me a mess-of-em. It took me all day to clean them. I called him next day and said don't you ever give me another catfish again! roflmao
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/25/18 12:57 AM

I was hunting behind that plant one time many moons ago as it's a steady water level when the lake is low. Well there was a big rain the day before and that morning me and a buddy were saying man wind must be coming right off those tanks this morning.. it's ripe. Sun came up and everything you could imagine was floating or hanging onto trees. We packed up and left quick like and in hurry, never been back. Having done some contract work for the water district I now know that when they get a big rain they have 2 choices flood out because they can't handle it or basically let it run straight through.
Posted By: jnd59

Re: Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/25/18 01:02 AM

Water treatment plant namer smile

Re: Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/25/18 01:10 AM

Its all for the good. Poop in the spread keeps the Barney's out. smile ani
Posted By: huntingag01

Re: Anyone hunting Lavon... - 09/25/18 03:59 AM

I live pretty much due North of that plant a few miles. I have never seen it flood so fast in the flood plains between there and 380 and north of there.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum