Texas Hunting Forum

Conservation Hunt

Posted By: WreakinHavoc

Conservation Hunt - 01/21/18 08:02 AM

Where is the best place to conservation hunt in Texas?? I have the hook up in SETX, but would like to hear options... It would be on my fatigue day for work so West Texas would be out of the question... It would have to be Dallas area, SETX, or West Houston area...

TIA
Posted By: john paul

Re: Conservation Hunt - 01/21/18 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: WreakinHavoc
Where is the best place to conservation hunt in Texas?? I have the hook up in SETX, but would like to hear options... It would be on my fatigue day for work so West Texas would be out of the question... It would have to be Dallas area, SETX, or West Houston area...

TIA

Stay in SETX. Those birds are retarded during e caller season and super easy to kill if you have access to them
Posted By: Yetiguy

Re: Conservation Hunt - 01/22/18 04:14 PM

I’m going to try it out this year...I’m in north Texas, straight north from Dallas on the red river. Anyone know what to expect as far as numbers? I’m picking up my varmint speaker from my dad and I’m gonna be blasting some snow tunes it in the middle of my spread. I have no idea what to expect or when to expect them to start moving north. Gonna be a fun Feb.
Posted By: thomas_z71

Re: Conservation Hunt - 01/22/18 04:38 PM

LMK if you need some help setting out spread smile YETIGUY
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum