Texas Hunting Forum

Late Season Weather

Posted By: Charlie817

Late Season Weather - 01/19/18 01:16 AM

Really like this cold weather, the colder the better!
Posted By: Guy

Re: Late Season Weather - 01/19/18 03:06 AM

I like it above 20. grin
Posted By: Greekangler

Re: Late Season Weather - 01/19/18 04:02 AM

My little cocker can’t break the thick stuff. Got down to 5 degrees 2 nights ago around Bonham. We are locked up bad. Do have more pintails and mallards though. They are decoying right with these fronts. Fresh birds always good. Looking forward to Saturday. Good wind and sun typically equate to a smack down w cold fronts
Posted By: LarryCopper

Re: Late Season Weather - 01/19/18 04:49 AM

I dig it! Last blast and today we had the whole area to ourselves. When the goin gets tuff the half arses bail.
Posted By: Triple7

Re: Late Season Weather - 01/19/18 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Greekangler
My little cocker can’t break the thick stuff. Got down to 5 degrees 2 nights ago around Bonham. We are locked up bad. Do have more pintails and mallards though. They are decoying right with these fronts. Fresh birds always good. Looking forward to Saturday. Good wind and sun typically equate to a smack down w cold fronts

I'm over in Mckinney. Next season I'll let you borrow my 90lb yellow ice breaker haha.
Posted By: Charlie817

Re: Late Season Weather - 01/20/18 06:37 AM

I like the colder because for me it's so much easier to find the x on the x, when the stock tanks and smaller lakes freeze over especially when hunting public.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum