Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for "big boy" waders

Posted By: WatersFowler

Looking for "big boy" waders - 11/13/17 09:27 PM

I have looked at Cabelas and BPS for duck hunting waders. My chest size is over 52", so I think I am above the Stout sizes at Cabelas. Any other big boys buy from other sources? Looking for options.
Posted By: Chief Wang

Re: Looking for "big boy" waders - 11/14/17 02:54 AM

Pm sent
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Looking for "big boy" waders - 11/14/17 05:14 AM

Gator waders has two sizes above stout, I believe. I got stout, based on their size chart, and I've got plenty of room to grow. I still like them, though.
Posted By: BradyBuck

Re: Looking for "big boy" waders - 11/14/17 12:32 PM

Check out the Rogers Toughman Stout

Mine are going on season 3 of 1-2 hunts a week. I'm 6'2" 255 and I can wear any big coat underneath them.

As long as your shoe size is over 12 you should be good. Chest sizes get bigger as the shoes size increases.
Posted By: texas wetlands

Re: Looking for "big boy" waders - 11/14/17 05:39 PM

Caddis wading systems carriers stout sizes. I've bought several pair of their breathable for myself and family and they seem to be holding up well. Going into the 4th season with them.
Posted By: coachmas

Re: Looking for "big boy" waders - 11/14/17 11:15 PM

I have seen the gator waders 1sthand. You shouldn’t have a problem finding some to fit. They have a warehouse in Tyler and you can try them on. Coach
Posted By: The_Samoan

Re: Looking for "big boy" waders - 11/15/17 09:05 PM

Im a big boy and have had issues finding stuff. I bought my pair of waders from bigcamo.com great people and great stuff
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum