Texas Hunting Forum

Coastal Beat down coming atcha

Posted By: TxDuck24

Coastal Beat down coming atcha - 11/27/15 03:11 AM

Capt. Hunter Harwell is geared up and ready to rock. Made some team changes and looked at some different real estate to ensure success on tomorrow's hunt! Hope the birds stay there wink

Posted By: Fishuhalik

Re: Coastal Beat down coming atcha - 11/27/15 04:48 AM

How far from peak numbers would you say we are right now? Cuz from what I saw Sunday & Tuesaday, there's still a lot of birds to come
Posted By: wal1809

Re: Coastal Beat down coming atcha - 11/27/15 05:06 AM

I am down here remodeling the condo. Maybe we can meet at Bubbas and I can get my fried boys in fix on.

Re: Coastal Beat down coming atcha - 11/27/15 05:39 AM

It's almost like night and day. My guide Hunter said he seems about 2-3 thousand and there starting to hit our back lakes. So tomorrow should be interesting, none the less it's going to be a diver shoot with mixed bags of blue bills and redheads and Maybe some shovelers and teal!

Wal I'm offshore working still man but my guide Hunter is down there. If you would like to meet him I can let him know.

Re: Coastal Beat down coming atcha - 11/27/15 05:39 AM

Sorry but to answer your question I believe another cool front and it's going to be stacked
Posted By: wal1809

Re: Coastal Beat down coming atcha - 11/27/15 11:19 AM

I would like to meet him but I am up to my arse in an alligator project. I have but 3 and a half days to tear down and put back together the entire downstairs of the condo. Tearing down far enough to see studs in the wall in some places.

Re: Coastal Beat down coming atcha - 11/27/15 11:51 AM

dang
Posted By: Hogman4127

Re: Coastal Beat down coming atcha - 11/27/15 02:49 PM

Wal, stop writing and start working.
Posted By: Dave Speer

Re: Coastal Beat down coming atcha - 11/27/15 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Hogman4127
Wal, stop writing and start working.

We're depending on you.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum