Texas Hunting Forum

Retired or Democrats??

Posted By: BadLander

Retired or Democrats?? - 11/13/15 01:10 PM

Don't you guys work????Man It kills me to be on my porch drinking coffee before I leave for the office, and hear my home lake get shot up during the week!!! And evenings ! Don't people work anymore?????
I'm just kidding (kinda)!!! Maybe they are just shooting wood ducks! (3)
Ok yeah now I feel better!!!!!
Posted By: #Hayraker

Re: Retired or Democrats?? - 11/13/15 01:14 PM

Your covetous speech makes you sound like a democrat.

Re: Retired or Democrats?? - 11/13/15 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: #Hayraker
Your covetous speech makes you sound like a democrat.

OUR home lake!!! Is that better??
Posted By: Dave Speer

Re: Retired or Democrats?? - 11/13/15 03:37 PM

You have a job, you can work the internet well enough to post on a forum, and you don't understand that everybody in the world doesn't work the exact same schedule as you? And you think it has something to do with politics? Welcome to your delusion, sir laugh
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Retired or Democrats?? - 11/13/15 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: BadLander
Don't you guys work????Man It kills me to be on my porch drinking coffee before I leave for the office, and hear my home lake get shot up during the week!!! And evenings ! Don't people work anymore?????

I'm just envious that you have time to sit on your porch and drink a cup of coffee before going to work. Maybe someday for me.

Re: Retired or Democrats?? - 11/13/15 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave Speer
You have a job, you can work the internet well enough to post on a forum, and you don't understand that everybody in the world doesn't work the exact same schedule as you? And you think it has something to do with politics? Welcome to your delusion, sir laugh

I hear ya mr Speer,I understand everything this world throws my way. not saying I was against it.... Just envy cause I'm not out there, cause I'm working! Evenings now that's a different story. Never been one to do it.
An illusion not delusion...joke like funny haha! Democrats and retired don't work
Get it???
Posted By: DuckCoach1985

Re: Retired or Democrats?? - 11/13/15 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: ndhunter
Originally Posted By: BadLander

I'm just envious that you have time to sit on your porch and drink a cup of coffee before going to work. Maybe someday for me.

X2!!!
Posted By: bull279

Re: Retired or Democrats?? - 11/13/15 04:39 PM

24 on, 48 off. Best job EVER!
Posted By: Jeff Elder

Re: Retired or Democrats?? - 11/13/15 04:51 PM

It can't be democrats hunting. Democrats hate guns and killing little bitty cute animals. It's most likely republican capitalist that worked hard and retired early in life that like the challenge of public duck hunting
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Retired or Democrats?? - 11/13/15 05:20 PM

T'was I, sorry.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum