Texas Hunting Forum

Public hunting

Posted By: Sniper John

Public hunting - 10/25/15 05:32 PM

I updated all the public hunting links and fixed or removed bad links and added some new ones. If someone can't find a place to hunt through those links, they are not looking very hard. There is enough information there to click through or find the contact info for every Texas public hunting area that has some kind of hunting available for migratory birds or waterfowl.

I also put links to the state and federal regs back on there. And listed the season dates and bag limits at the bottom for a quick reference.

Feel free to let me know of any errors or additions.

And come on guys. Know that over half of the first time posters that come on here asking about how the hunting is on a specific lake or similar question are here with the intent to troll you. Don't be easy troll bait. Us Mods really have better things to do.

Looking forward to a great season with water again, if you see me out with the red dog, come hunt with us or stop and say hi. Like old times I will be out hunting the local public stuff more this season.
cheers
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Public hunting - 10/25/15 06:01 PM

Glad your getting back out John
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Public hunting - 10/25/15 07:04 PM

You're doing a good thing. Thank you for putting that together for new and old hunters alike.
Posted By: TomBaty

Re: Public hunting - 10/26/15 02:08 PM

Took a lot of work I'm sure, but it's a huge help for many; thanks.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum