Texas Hunting Forum

Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind?

Posted By: shalor

Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/24/15 10:38 PM

Does anybody have one of these layout blinds? They look pretty cool how you can set them up in the water. How hard are they to put together? also how comfortable are they? Thanks a lot
Shalor

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/25/15 05:37 PM

Anybody? Really thinking about buying one of these but want to get some opinions.
Posted By: RayB

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/25/15 09:29 PM

I'm no expert, far from it. It looks like you would have a lot of muddy water in it and you would have to put it in a reed bed for concealment. For a lot less money you could get a march stool. just my 2cents

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/26/15 01:03 PM

Appreciate your opinion, but I was just wondering if anyone here owns one of these. I guess maybe not. They look cool how you can set them up in the water and stay dry, supposedly.
Posted By: john paul

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/26/15 01:37 PM

I can't speak for the functionality of the invisilay but I have 3 invischairs and a couple invisilabs and they are very functional and high quality products.
Posted By: REQ

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/26/15 04:48 PM

I have one, it's great for my area where we have playa lakes 18 inches deep across the whole thing with very little cover. It's a nice quality product, pretty comfortable once you get into it. It is hard to set up in the middle of a lake though.
Posted By: REQ

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/26/15 04:49 PM

I also have an invisilab and that thing is awesome! They are both good quality items. They also have great customer service, I broke my layout and they sent me a new one right away with just a quick call.

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/26/15 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: REQ
I have one, it's great for my area where we have playa lakes 18 inches deep across the whole thing with very little cover. It's a nice quality product, pretty comfortable once you get into it. It is hard to set up in the middle of a lake though.

The whole time I was in Lubbock I thought about how awesome it would be to have a layout blind that had some 18" legs on it. I almost went through the trouble to build some small wooden platforms to set layout blinds on in some of my better spots.
Posted By: FowlDreams

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/26/15 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By: john paul
Originally Posted By: REQ

The whole time I was in Lubbock I thought about how awesome it would be to have a layout blind that had some 18" legs on it. I almost went through the trouble to build some small wooden platforms to set layout blinds on in some of my better spots.

A few pallets stacked up works pretty good

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/27/15 12:20 AM

Thanks guys. I may have to get one. Only downside seems to be set up, which can be difficult in the dark I'm sure...thanks again.
Posted By: huntingag01

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/27/15 03:32 AM

Practice a few times in the light and it will be easy. We hunt with the invisichairs and they are great. We have had some feet come off in the mud but customer service has sent us new ones right away.

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/27/15 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By: huntingag01
Practice a few times in the light and it will be easy. We hunt with the invisichairs and they are great. We have had some feet come off in the mud but customer service has sent us new ones right away.

Yep I think we set up our invisichairs one time in the light before the dark and the first time in the dark was a cluster. Now that we have done it a few times it takes us only 15-20 seconds per chair to set up. I'd be willing to bet it would be the same way with the invisilay.

Re: Momarsh Invisilay ATX blind? - 10/28/15 04:20 AM

Ok, thanks guys. Went with the invisichair from Rogers. No tax, no shipping and lowest price, hard to beat that. I am thinking this product might be good for late season dove hunting in plowed field also. Had lots of dove late season but they were very spooky.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum