Texas Hunting Forum

Rio Ammunition announces partnership with Delta Waterfowl

Posted By: ndhunter

Rio Ammunition announces partnership with Delta Waterfowl - 09/09/15 06:22 PM

Quote:
“Rio is proud to partner with an organization as respected as Delta Waterfowl,” according to Patrick Thomas, Rio’s Commercial Manager. “Now that we’ve put down our permanent roots with the new manufacturing facility in Marshall, Texas, it’s especially important to support the organizations that will preserve our hunting heritage for the future duck hunters of America. This new partnership supports that mission and we look forward to partnering with Delta Waterfowl for years to come.”

https://www.lsonews.com/rio-ammunition-announces-partnership-with-delta-waterfowl/

Good things come from having these folks making shells down in Marshall
Posted By: Marcstar

Re: Rio Ammunition announces partnership with Delta Waterfowl - 09/09/15 06:28 PM

Good to see ammo makers giving back money and awareness. I know others have done the same for DU. Rio makes good stuff at a good price.
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Rio Ammunition announces partnership with Delta Waterfowl - 09/09/15 06:30 PM

I am sure that Rio will be generous to both organizations.

There will be another press release soon enough
Posted By: NTXR

Re: Rio Ammunition announces partnership with Delta Waterfowl - 09/09/15 08:36 PM

Agreed. Happy to see this!
Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: Rio Ammunition announces partnership with Delta Waterfowl - 09/10/15 01:59 AM

Like my Rio dove shells..................
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum