Texas Hunting Forum

Need some help

Posted By: LUguy08

Need some help - 11/20/14 04:15 PM

Hi guys, my friend and I are trying to get into duck hunting for the first time and I have done my due dilligence in trying to figure everything out. I just get confused with all the permits and places you can and can't hunt. I see the places on Roberts and have scouted some good holes I think, but anyone willing to help would be appreciated. Not looking for spots just someone willing to help out a couple newbies.
Posted By: TXPride

Re: Need some help - 11/20/14 04:31 PM

This should help a lot.

http://www.texashuntingforum.com/forum/u..._Se#Post5268623
Posted By: LUguy08

Re: Need some help - 11/20/14 06:31 PM

Thanks for the info, i'm at work so what I glanced at looked like good info haha
Posted By: Lab

Re: Need some help - 11/20/14 07:53 PM

LUguy08, pm me and ill be more than helpful to help out on ray Roberts. I live close to rayrob.
Posted By: Duck Buster

Re: Need some help - 11/21/14 12:37 AM

Just make sure you aren't hunting on state park property. Download the Google earth public lands file and keep it on your phone if you have a smart phone. Easiest way to know boundaries.

And scout scout scout. The birds can move where they like quite a bit between weekend to weekend, as well do the hunters.
Posted By: CinchMan

Re: Need some help - 11/21/14 03:49 AM

Can y'all help me find birds out there too? Never been there. Maybe just take a map circle the best spots?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum