Texas Hunting Forum

Using my Duck Stamp

Posted By: texaspirate

Using my Duck Stamp - 09/03/14 04:59 PM

New to duck hunting.. Have my super combo and I paid for and have recieved my duck stamp. Instructions poor but sounds like I sign the stamp and carry it with me like my license ... That sound right?
Posted By: Gdogg

Re: Using my Duck Stamp - 09/03/14 05:02 PM

Stick the stamp to the back of your super combo, you will see a spot for it to go. Do not put it over the section of the license that you signed. Sign on the middle of the stamp so it will not be transferred. Done.
Posted By: ETXFIREMAN 1

Re: Using my Duck Stamp - 09/03/14 05:03 PM

There's a place on the back of the lic where you stick the stamp. Yes you are correct about signing it but it must be placed on the back of you license.
Posted By: texaspirate

Re: Using my Duck Stamp - 09/03/14 05:08 PM

Thanks guys!! Stevie wonder could have seen that and I missed it

Re: Using my Duck Stamp - 09/03/14 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: texaspirate
Thanks guys!! Stevie wonder could have seen that and I missed it

Ain't nothing wrong with asking questions.

Hey Jack, Stevie is a crack shot.
Posted By: TXGH

Re: Using my Duck Stamp - 09/03/14 07:27 PM

I have anyother questions regarding this... I just bought mine online and it says valid from 9/3/2014 to 10/17/2014 why is it only good until 10/17? Will I have to buy another one after that? then next to it, on the online receipt, it says 2015 season.

Re: Using my Duck Stamp - 09/03/14 07:35 PM

The receipt or license is good for 45 days and to be used before you receive your stamp in the mail. The stamp will be good for the entire 2014-15 season.
Posted By: wfhunter

Re: Using my Duck Stamp - 09/03/14 09:21 PM

You do not have to stick the duck stamp to your license if you prefer not too. The requirement is you must sign the front of the stamp (anywhere on the front) and must have it with you along with your hunting license. The place on the back of the Texas license is there for convenience only if you want to stick it on the license.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum