Texas Hunting Forum

So I am moving to College Station..

Posted By: TJ_Hughes21

So I am moving to College Station.. - 01/08/14 03:38 AM

So it looks like I will be moving down to college station Thursday and that means I am 2 hours away from every place I hunt. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me tag along on a few hunts? I will throw in on gas, food, shells whatever. I have my own waders and gun and I am going to take about a dozen decoys with me all I am missing is somewhere and someone to hunt with. If anyone doesn't mind me tagging along or mind pointing me in the right direction to find some locations where public hunting is permitted and would be accessible without a boat it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Merican Duck Hunter

Re: So I am moving to College Station.. - 01/08/14 03:40 AM

Im sure someone will set you up right. Theres a lot of good guys down that way, and you can never have too many hunting buddies!!!
Posted By: firemack

Re: So I am moving to College Station.. - 01/08/14 02:20 PM

I'm sorry...I know the Aggys have a big DU chapter down there
Posted By: GigEmAggies

Re: So I am moving to College Station.. - 01/08/14 02:24 PM

Whoooop! Limited waterfowling in the BCS area but you'll be fairly close to some great hunting in the Katy area
Posted By: Storemski89

Re: So I am moving to College Station.. - 01/08/14 02:41 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: AndrewMac

Re: So I am moving to College Station.. - 01/08/14 02:48 PM

Yah the DU banquets down there can get pretty rowdy!
Posted By: hunt91

Re: So I am moving to College Station.. - 01/09/14 02:44 AM

You can get into some good hunting around CS, you just have to know where to look. Getting away from all the idiots is the toughest part.
Posted By: Sims Custom Knives

Re: So I am moving to College Station.. - 01/09/14 05:48 AM

Are you a student at A&M? If so send me a message.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum