Texas Hunting Forum

Quack Shack Calls

Posted By: SharpShooter18

Quack Shack Calls - 03/15/13 01:56 AM

Loco Coco or outlaw which is better looking for opinions.
Posted By: duckman10

Re: Quack Shack Calls - 03/15/13 02:40 AM

My fav in ivory insert with coco barrel.
Posted By: ETX_Quack-$macker

Re: Quack Shack Calls - 03/15/13 03:48 AM

both! lol just depends on what situation and what you like in a call
Posted By: Leonardo

Re: Quack Shack Calls - 03/15/13 03:05 PM

I like my outlaw but I am an inexperienced caller and fairly new to the duck hunting world.

Since the guys who have responded are very experienced could you elaborate on the difference between the two calls.
Posted By: duckman10

Re: Quack Shack Calls - 03/15/13 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Leonardo
I like my outlaw but I am an inexperienced caller and fairly new to the duck hunting world.

Since the guys who have responded are very experienced could you elaborate on the difference between the two calls.

Loco Coco - Single reed wood call, great for timber and mid range calling.

Outlaw - single or double reed acrylic, great all all around call. Low, mid and high range calling.

I have my loco coco tuned up real high as I'm going to use it this off season in meat comps as I like the pure duck sounds it produces.
Posted By: Featherduster

Re: Quack Shack Calls - 03/15/13 10:46 PM

If I had to choose...it would be the outlaw. Both great calls, but outlaw is my favorite to use.
Posted By: ETX_Quack-$macker

Re: Quack Shack Calls - 03/20/13 12:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Leonardo

Start with the outlaw double reed and learn to run the basics of the call. My meat comp call is the outlaw single reed with no dog ears on the reed. Duks runs the same in his outlaw. After exp in calling you will decide what you like.
Posted By: wangjing

Re: Quack Shack Calls - 03/20/13 01:15 AM

Posted By: Nathan Nelson

Re: Quack Shack Calls - 03/20/13 02:37 AM

Outlaw...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum